Chapter 8

Zoeys POV:

I got home around 3:50 and decided to take a shower and relax a bit before I have to go and get Izzy.

I stripped my clothes from the night before and hopped in the shower. I rubbed my body with my new minty smelling body wash. It felt good to get rid of my alcohol and sex smell from my body.

Then I poured some shampoo into my hand and messaged my scalp with it. Followed by some conditioner then I slowly rinsed it out. After some time of just letting the warm water relax my muscles I stepped out.

Wrapping a towel around my body I walked out of the bathroom. I sat down picking up my phone. I had a text message from Carissa.

From: Carissa

Heyy gurl! Wanna meet me up for an early dinner, then a movie?? I miss you <3

To: Carissa

Yess!! But I have to pick up Izzy at 8 so I have to be done before that.

From: Carissa

We will be back by then don't worry. The movie ends at 7:30. So I will meet you at Chili's at 4:45. The movie starts at 5:30.

To: Carissa

Kk. See ya there babe <3

Standing up I went to my closet putting on a black sports bra with a hot pink thong. Covered with a teal muscle tee that said pink in big black letters. And some ripped skinny jeans.

I put my hair in a cute bun and applied my regular amount of makeup. Then making sure I brushed my teeth because my breath smells like straight up alcohol.

-

"Hey girly" Carissa hugged me. I just got to Chili's and she was sitting at a table waiting for me.

"Hey" I pulled away sitting across from her and picking up the menu.

"So what happened with you and Bieber?!" she exclaimed.

"Wow," I laughed "getting straight to the point are we now Carissa?"

"Just tell me I saw all the pictures and videos I want to know" she begged.

"Fine" I sighed "he invited me over last night and we kind of got drunk"

"Oh my god! What did you do? You always do really stupid stuff when your drunk" she rambled.

I explained last night events to her over dinner from fighting with my grandma to waking up the next morning with a really bad headache.

"Woah" Carissa said once I finished.

"Yeah I know" I laughed.

"I can't believe that you and Justin were running around like drunk idiots together" she giggled "that's so cute!"

"Shut up" I pushed her shoulder.

"And you walked out in front of all the guys with no pants on!"

"I had one to many drinks at that point" I pointed out "plus we had even more" I mumbled.

"Sounds like you had a really fun night then"

"Yes I did" I laughed. "Now let's go so we don't miss our movie" I pointed to my phone showing her that it was already 5:20. The movie theater was just behind the restaurant so were just gonna walk.

"Ok" she grabbed her purse as we both threw some money on the table.

"So are you and Justin dating?" Carissa asked me when we were almost to the doors.