Chapter 5

Saturday before the show...

Justin's POV:

I woke up to the sun from Zoeys window shining in my face. Last night was just wow. I mean I never thought it would be this good.

I looked down to see Zoey laying on my chest. She was so gorgeous. She was only wearing my shirt so I could see all of her curves perfectly. That's when I felt her stir in her sleep. "Morning beautiful"

"Morning" she laughed. She has the most adorable morning voice.

"Last night was-" I started.

"Amazing" she finished my sentence. "What time is it anyway?"

Zoeys POV:

"It's 10:30" he said in his raspy morning voice that I swear is the sexiest thing ever.

"Shit Izzy" I remembered. I sat up almost running to her room. She was still sound asleep. I stood in her doorway leaning against the frame. I felt an arm sneak around my waist and a kiss planted on my neck. I giggled turning around looking at him as he pulled me into his chest.

"You worry to much babe" he laughed kissing all over my face.

"Stop" I giggled trying to pull away but he pulled me back.

"Fine" he kissed my lips. "That's better" we both laughed.

"How about I get dressed then make some breakfast" I told him walking back to my room. I slipped on a new thong and bra covered with some sweats and a purple tank top that showed about an inch of my stomach.

I walked out seeing Justin in the kitchen with just his pants on from the day before. "What about some pancakes"

"Sounds good" he moaned. I got out the batter and started to mix it. Then putting the pan on the stove heating it up. I sprayed some Pam on the pan before put blobs of batter onto it.

"Knock, knock I'm coming in" I heard Carissa's voice. She has a key to my house I gave it to her when I first moved in.

"In here" I yelled. She soon popped her head in followed by her body. She stood there staring back and forth between Justin and I. We looked at each other confused before laughing and turning back towards Carissa.

"You two totally fucked" she pointed back and forth between us.

Justin and Is faces turned red "what are you talking about?" I asked.

"You both totally have the look in your eyes and have major sex hair" she explained.

"Whaaa?" Justin said.

"Sissy?" we all turned our heads to Isabella standing in the door way. Saved by my sister.

"Hey baby girl are you hungry" I asked her. She nodded sitting at the table. I flipped the pancakes soon finishing them as we all stood there in silence.

"Alright let's eat" I told them.

"Yum" Izzy said.

"This conversation is not over" Carissa whispered pointing in-between Justin and I before leaving.

"Wow that was awkward" Justin breathed out.

"Yup" we both started dying laughing.

--------

"I'm gonna go shower" I told Justin. We had finished breakfast a little bit ago and he was helping me clean the dishes.

"I'm gonna head out, but I will see you later" he kissed my cheek.