Chapter 12

Zoeys POV:

We have finally got off the plane after hours of Izzy's complaining. I swear I was in the new film of Are We There Yet. God I was about to ask for some sleeping pills for this child.

But I guess since I'm really excited too and since she's so little that I'm going to be nice. Today.

"Sissy what are we going to do first?" she squealed.

"I don't know baby. We might just go out to dinner and do everything the rest of the days because I'm getting tired and I want to relax" I told her.

"Fine" she groaned as we grabbed our bags.

"Now off we go baby doll" I smiled taking her small hand in mine and heading to the taxi that was waiting for us.

~

"This is it baby girl" I smiled once I opened the door the suite that I got.

"O to the M to the G" she jumped up and down looking around the huge room. The couch was ginormous and the room was too and there was a bar with a tv on top. Then a coffee table in the middle of the craziness.

"This is huge" he yelled jumping across the couches.

"And it's all for us" I laughed jumping with her. "Now let's look at our room" I took her hand leading the way.

"And here it is" I laughed pushing open the double doors to reveal our room. It had a king size bed to the side with two single couches in front and a fire place along with two beautiful glass doors showing us the view.

"This is so cool" she squealed.

"Isn't it" I cheered laying on the bed and kicking my shoes off.

"Sissy look at this" she cheered opening up two more big doors. Standing up I walked towards her seeing the gorgeous bathroom. It had a huge bathtub in the center against the wall and a rug in front of it. Along with a dimming light in the middle of the room.

"Now this is my thing" I moaned.

"Hey we're sharing" she giggled pointing at me.

"Fine fine" I groaned. "Your bossy for a 6 year old. Do you know that?"

"I'm not bossy I just know what I want" she sassed.

"Well then" I chuckled to myself. But was soon interrupted by my phone. It was Justin calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Did you arrive?" He asked.

"Yes and its" I started but was cut off by izzy.

"It's amazing" she said laying on the bed as I joined her putting the phone on speaker.

"That sounds great" he laughed. God how amazing his laugh sounds. Man I can't believe I said that I'm going to slap myself later.

"Yeah we have a huge living room and a huge room and an amazing bathtub" she cheered.

"That sounds so cool Izzy!" He cheered "I can't wait to see you guys when I get down there"

"Wait your coming too?" She asked excitingly.

"Of course princess" he chuckled.

"Yay!" She jumped up and down.

"I can't wait too" he laughed.

"Me either you guys come in on Friday night right?" I asked.

"Yes we do mam" I could sense his smirk.