Chapter 11

1 week later....

Today is the day that Izzy and I are leaving to Florida. It's 1 in the afternoon and we have been up since 6 because that's when Izzy woke up claiming she thought that's when we were leaving.

So instead of going back to bed Izzy started running around the house screaming about going to Disney. Which means no sleep for Zoey. But I guess it was helpful because all we had to do was to get dressed.

"Izzy what do you want to wear?" I yelled.

"Can I wear my outfit like Justin's?" She asked.

"What outfit you dork?" I laughed.

"The one Justin bought me" she said.

"When?" I asked confused.

"When he took me out" she explained. Oh then. I had to go to a short photo shoot and Justin insisted on taking Izzy instead of me bringing her to her baby sitter.

"Yeah sure baby. But it has to be comfy cause we will have to sit on the plane" I told her.

"Ok" she squealed running to her room. I just shook my head walking to my room and going into my closet. I threw on some black sweats and a short sleeve gray crop top. My hair was already in a messy bun and my makeup was done so I was ready to go.

Walking out I headed towards Izzy's room I walked in to see her in a black tank top and some gray and black sweats with a little bit of a drop crotch. Oh god Justin.

"Sissy do you like it?" Izzy asked me.

"Of course baby" I hugged her. "Let me take a picture of you so I can send it to Justin he will love it"

"Ok" she said posing.

"Alrighty I just sent them to him now let's eat we have to go in a hour" I told her.

"Kk sissy" she said skipping to the kitchen.

"Here's some cereal" I handed it to her "now eat so we can leave"

"Thanks" she smiled as I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it stay here" I told her walking towards it.

Opening it I saw a smiling Justin. I leaped into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist hugging him.

"Missed you too" he laughed kissing me.

"Sorry I'm just so happy to see you I'm going nuts" I laughed as he set me down.

"Oh yeah" he said walking in "and whys that?"

"Because I've been up since 6" I told him.

"Poor baby" he kissed my cheek.

"Oh shut it" I pushed him.

"Whatever. Now where is my favorite little girl I heard she's wearing the outfit I bought her" he laughed walking around.

"Kitchen" I laughed.

"Justin" Izzy screamed once she saw him.

"Izzy" he said back as he picked her up hugging her tight. "I like the outfit I got you" he smiled.

"Me too and so does sissy" she smiled proudly.

"Oh does she now?" He winked at me. "She never likes my pants"

"Not true" I laughed.

"Izzy stay here I gotta do something" he said putting her down. I screamed running up the stairs towards my room.

"Zoey!" He yelled following me.

"Justin!" I mocked him running into my room.

"Gotcha" he screamed grabbing me by my waist. I squealed as he put me on my bed crawling on top of me.

"What cha doin" I laughed as he sat on my stomach.

"Well I can't do what I want because Izzy's downstairs" he smirked "but I would love a kiss"

"Oh yeah?" I chuckled. "What if I don't want a kiss?"

"Then too bad because I'm going to kiss you anyway" he said kissing my lips.

"Alright nothing too intense Bieber" I laughed pushing him away from me.

"Come on" he groaned.

"I want to as much as you but my sisters downstairs" I groaned as he kissed down my neck. "And I'm going to be late for my plane"

"Fine" he said sitting up. "But when I see you in Florida in not making you any promises of staying away"

"Ok" I giggled pecking his lips. "Now I have to grab Izzy and go"

"Why?" He said hugging me.

"Because I'm going on vacation" I laughed.

"No your going to be gone for too long" he cried.

"Justin I will literally see you in a few days at the award show"

"Oh yeah" he smiled "what cha wearing there?"

"Me and Izzy are going to wear these cute matching dresses that my designer picked out" I explained "there so cute"

"I can't wait" he kissed my cheek.

"What are you wearing?" I asked him.

"A suit" he smiled.

"I can't wait"

"You still not going to the after party?" He asked.

"Nah I have Izzy to take care of" I told him.

"What if my mom watches her and you come with me to the party" he suggested.

"Justin I don't want to be a bother to your mom" I sighed.

"No. She has been asking to meet Izzy every since she saw a picture of her" he explained. "She wouldn't mind and I will even talk to her about it"

"Justin I don't know"

"Come on Jazzy and Jaxon will be with her and Izzy can just hang with them" he begged.

"We will see" I told him. "I have to talk to her about it"

"Yess" he cheered jumping up on my bed.

"Alright I really have to go now Justin" I told him.

"How about I drive you to the airport"

"Sure now let's go" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him down the stairs. "Izzy lets go baby doll"

"Alright sissy" she said grabbing her bag we I grabbed mine. We all headed down and hopped into Justin's car and headed off.

"We're here" Izzy cheered.

"Yes we are" I laughed. "You excited to go to Florida baby?"

"Yes" she smiled big.

"Alright ladies lets get you to your plane" Justin said helping us both out of the car and headed inside.

"I guess this is goodbye Justin" I smiled.

"See you ladies in a few days" he said hugging Izzy then coming to me and spinning me around.

"See you soon" I said pecking his lips.

"See you guys soon" he waved as we headed to security.

After 2 hours in security we finally headed towards are plane and were on our way to Florida.

----------

Ok heres chapter 11. Thanks for reading and please vote and comment:)