Chapter 25

Justin's POV:

I landed back in California early this morning but I decided that I would just get some rest before going to see Zoey. She was probably sleeping anyway so it didn't really matter too much. And if I woke her up she would probably kill me. 

It was now noon and I just woke up and showered. Today I had no plan except to talk to Zoey because the sooner that problem is solved then the sooner I will get to be with her again. My plan is to show up at her work with some flowers and brownies then take her out to lunch and explain everything. 

I called Fredo and made sure that he could pick up Izzy from school so that we didn't have to worry about it. Especially since that was part of our fight.  I'm just knocking those things that cause the fight in the first place. 

Get rid of Selena. Check. Make sure Izzy is picked up from school. Check. Explain what happened to Zoey. Still need to work on that. I laughed as I made the mental reminder. 

After I got dressed I grabbed my phone and credit card before heading out. I was stopping at some place that I ordered the stuff from on the way to Zoeys work. Carissa and I were talking earlier and she told me that they get out at 1 today so that gave me just enough time. 

The flower place was about 15 minutes away and then the studio they were at was another 20. I headed out listening to some music quietly on the way there. It was going to be weird seeing her finally. I mean all I can hope is that she is happy to see me and that she will take my explanation.

Arriving at the flower shop I walking in thanking the lord that no paps followed me here because I am in no mood what so ever for them right now. I'm nervous and I think my hands might be shaking slightly. It's just Zoey so I have no clue why I'm shaking. 

"You alright buddy?" the old man behind the counter asked me probably noticing that I was shaking slightly. 

"Um yeah just a little nervous" I scratched the back of my neck as he nodded his head chuckling.

"I know that face and those shakes. You got in a fight with your lady." 

"Yeah, it was pretty bad and I need to make it better because honestly she is my better half and I need her back." I said honestly. 

"Well for you to go through so much trouble she is a lucky lady, now let me go grab your stuff." he smiled walking into the back. This man has probably gone through this many times and if he thinks that this is a good idea then maybe this will work. "Here you go young man" the guy handed me the thing of brownies and the flowers.

"Thank you so much" I told him before paying. He nodded me off before I grabbed both the things and headed back to the car. Unlocking the door I noticed that one van was parked across the lot acting as if it's actually hidden. I just shook my head putting the things into the passenger seat before getting in and leaving the lot.

The van followed but I could care less because I'm doing this for my special lady and it's not like they can get inside anyway so they can follow all they want but the world can know all they want about Zoey and I.

It was 1:45 when I got to the studio and I shot Carissa a quick text that I was here and I would be heading inside. She answered with an okay and a smiley emoji. Her and Zoey have that same unique thing. 

I let out a deep breath before grabbing the stuff and heading inside. Today they were just doing a few pictures and a quick meeting. Not that I needed to know any of that put Carissa seems to like a lot of detail into the texts we shared. 

Opening the door I walked to the front desk as she pointed to another pair of door to go through. When I opened them every girl turned and looked over at me. Zoey was towards the back staring at me before she smiled and covered her mouth in awe.