Chapter 27

Zoey's POV:

It's been 5 months now since Justin and I got back together. Things have going well between us and he pretty much moved in about 3 months ago. It kind of just happened, he always spent time over here and spent the night every night that he could so what was the point of his living elsewhere. 

During the days one of us would drop Izzy off and then I would go to work and he would go to some interview or the studio. Some times he would show up with lunch or I would do so for him. Then at night we would all have dinner together and do something like watch a movie or play some weird game. 

We have a good schedule going and at least once a week we would go on a date night while Izzy did something with Fredo or one of the girls. She enjoys getting away and we enjoy our time together. We are like some little family and I love it. 

"Babe dinners done and Izzy is starving," Justin laughed wrapping his arms around my body as I looked out the window just staring at the distance. 

"I'll be there in a minute okay," I told him lightly. 

"Everything okay?" he asked me before leaving. 

"Yeah," I nodded. "We just need to talk after dinner." We needed to discuss this when the time was right and I've been thinking about it for about a month now. 

"Okay baby," he smiled. "Now come to dinner you are starting to scare me."

"It's not meant to scare you," I laughed lightly as he guided me to the kitchen with his hand on the small of my back. 

When we got to the kitchen Izzy was already waiting at the dinner table staring at her chicken and rice on her plate. I laughed to myself as I took a seat at the table. Plates with food were already in the places that we sat everyday. Justin made dinner with Izzy tonight claiming that I do it to often and I need a break. 

All throughout dinner we talked and laughed. Izzy told us about school and how they were doing this really cool project and Justin was telling us about new music. And I told them about my upcoming trip to Miami for the summer photo shoot. The trip will only take me a day and then I will be back so Justin is going to stay here with Izzy. 

It probably took me 2 weeks to actually let myself leave Izzy here with him. I would just bring her with but Justin told me that she shouldn't miss anymore school and that he would be perfectly able to watch her for only 24 hours. I don't like taking nights away from her.

"You are starting to worry me," Justin whispered in my ear. I hadn't even notice I was staring so blankly at the wall as they both watched Big Hero Six on the TV. Justin had his arm wrapped around my shoulders like usual and Izzy sat on my other side. 

"Don't worry about it we will talk when this little lady finally goes to bed," I poked Izzy's side making her giggle as I laughed myself. Justin just gave me a light smile making me know that he doesn't believe what I just told him. Shaking it off though I finished off the movie with them. 

By the time it was over Izzy was passed out and Justin had brought her to bed and tucked her in bed as I went to go get ready for bed. I washed away the makeup from the day, brushed my teeth along with my hair, and then put on some comfy shorts and one of Justin's shirts. 

I knew from the moment I walked out of the closet and Justin was sitting at the edge of the bed that he wouldn't beat around the bush and he wanted to get straight to the point. Honestly though I could wait to talk about this but we need to come to a decision. 

"Lets go get some wine," I grabbed his hand dragging him down the stairs going to the kitchen. He sat at the island as I put 2 glasses down and filled them up before standing across from him.