Chapter 13

Zoeys POV:

The next morning I awoke to Izzy jumping on me. I just groaned and pulled the blanket over my face. Only to have it ripped off.

"Come on sissy its time to wake up for the day" she smiled at me. God how can you resist her little face?

"Fine, fine baby" I laughed. "Are we going to the beach today?"

"Yes, yes! A million times yes!" she cheered.

"Alrighty then go put on your bathing suit and we will head out" I explained as I grabbed my white fringe bikini and headed into the bathroom.

I let my hair out of its messy bun and brushed it out so it was in a natural wave. I then did my business and stripped down putting my bikini on. I looked at the clock to see that it was noon. I cant believe we slept in that late Izzy never does that.

Guess its a vacations miracle I laughed walking out of the bathroom. Izzy was sitting on the bed with her cute little blue bikini on. She is so freaking cute like I cant even. She is my little mini me I don't know how I would live without her. My life literally revolves around her little soul.

"What should I put over my swim suit sissy?" she asked interrupting my thoughts.

"How about we wear our matching dresses with the white top and white and blue stripped bottom" I suggested.

"Ok" she said jumping off the bed and heading to her suit case. She slipped it over her head as I did the same grabbing some shoes.

"Alright we are ready to go" I grabbed her hand as we headed out of the hotel room and out to the beach.

The beach was only across the street from the hotel so there was no reason to get a ride or anything. Just me and Izzy walking around on our own two feet. We don't get out that much at home and when we do were always driving so it's nice to be able to walk some places.

I held onto Izzy's hand being careful walking across the street. Don't need anyone getting hit by a car anytime soon. And soon enough we were on the gorgeous beach. There were people everywhere with there bikinis and may I say some pretty hot guys. Okay I can't help it these guys all had a really nice summery tan along with abs.

"Zoey, Izzy over here" someone shouted. Looking over I saw some paps and Izzy was just smiling away looking at them and waving. I just laughed looking down at her. She always likes to be the center of attention I'm telling ya.

"Alright guys were gonna go swim now" I told the paps. "if you don't mind please keep your distance I'm just trying to have a fun day with my little sister" I pleaded as they walked away.

"Why did you tell them to leave they were taking pictures of me" Izzy wined.

"Because we are going to relax today, no paparazzi" I told her as we set out our towels and pulled off our shoes and dresses. "What first" I asked her.

"Sand castle, then swimming, then tanning, then ice cream" she stated.

"Okay little Mrs." I laughed. She grabbed my hand pulling me down so we could sit next to each other. She made the base along with some of my help but she is so bossy I couldn't really touch it.

"Zoey" I heard some guy say as me and Izzy were finishing up the sand castle.

"Oh my god Josh" I jumped up running to him and hugging him. Josh was one of my friends from high school. Me and him were super close, he was my gay best friend.

"Gosh girl your looking even freaking better I never thought that was possible" he said hugging me tighter. "Oh and is that Mrs. Izzy?" he asked.

"That's me" she cheered looking up at him.