Chapter 14

A few days later.....

Zoey's POV:

It's finally Friday night and Izzy and I are on our way to the airport to get Justin and the guys. We have been having a lot of fun for the past few days and I wish we didn't have to go back home in a few days.

We have been to the water park at our resort, the beach like a million times, we went out shopping a few times, tanning, swam with dolphins, and we went and looked around a bit. Our schedule has been full but it has been really fun. And tomorrow we have the reward show and then we are going to Disney.

"Sissy are we there yet" Izzy groaned interrupting my thoughts.

"In a minute baby and then we will all go back to our hotel" I told her. Our hotel room was huge so I told the guys they could crash in our room because it will be so late when they come back.

"Oh is that it" she asked pointing to the airport.

"Yes it is my dear, now come on" I told her as I parked the car I rented.

"Yes, yes, yes" she cheered. "Now I will get to see Justin and Fredo and everyone again!"

"Okay baby come on and don't leave my side because there are a lot of people with cameras waiting for us and Justin" I said taking her hand once she got out being met by paps right away. I wasn't expecting so many so I picked Izzy up placing her on my hip pushing my way through them.

"Zoey are you dating Justin?"

"Zoey is that yours and Justin's daughter?"

"Hey Zoey are you aware that you are just another one of Justins play toys?"

"Zoey are you in love with Justin?"

"Zoey!"

There were tons of questions and I am so happy that we finally got inside. Like seriously why do they have to say so much crap. And it's in front of Izzy too.

"Sissy why do those people ask you so many questions" Izzy asked me.

"They are just really nosy people" I cooed. "Now come on Justin should be coming from over here" I said putting her down and grabbing her hand walking over to one of the exits.

"Sissy are you and Justin going to date?" she asked me.

"I don't know baby, Justin and I are just friends for now" I told her.

"Oh okay" she smiled.

"Now lets look for them" I told her looking ahead of us. They were on a private plane but they still have to come though the airport.

"Sissy I see them" she pointed to them walking towards us making me smile. "Can I run to him?" she asked.

"Go ahead baby girl" I told her as she let go of my hand and ran towards Justin. I smiled as Justin stopped and leaned down giving Izzy a hug and smiled at me. He whispered something to her before they both let go and she went to Fredo and the guys and Justin walked towards me with a smirk on his face.

"I missed you" he said pulling me into a tight hug and lifting me off the ground a bit and spinning me around.

"I missed you too" I whispered into his ear.

"Zoey!" Chaz and Ryan yelled.

"Guys" I squealed pulling away from Justin and giving them both hugs.

"What about me?" Fredo asked opening his arms.

"How could I forget" I giggled hugging him.

"Alright now lets get out of here" Justin said wrapping his arm around my shoulders and taking one of Izzy's hands.