Chapter 28

Zoey's POV:

We just arrived in Florida and a limo is here to pick all of us up and we are heading straight to the photo shoot. Since we only have a day we have to start this thing right away. On the plane I tried to sleep but it was kind of hard to do when everyone continued to talk to you.

I know they meant nothing by it but I really just wanted to have a little bit of sleep before we went through hours of this non sense to finish the entire shoot in less then 24 hours. 

It was only about 30 minutes until we got to the beach where all the nonsense was happening. You could see all the people running around like crazy people. I laughed lightly to myself thinking about how in the world this is going to happen. 

We stepped out of the car and were escorted down the beach and into a tailor with tables, mirrors, makeup, hair equipment, and other necessities. All of the girls including me had a chair with their name on it and we all took our respected chairs. 

About 10 people other than us girls were in the trailer, probably going to help us get ready. I only recognized one of them. His name was Robert, he had done my hair and makeup from a previous show.  A complete sweet heart, super gay and he has the cutest boyfriend in the whole entire world. 

"Zoeyyyyy" I heard him say. I got up and hugged him right away.

"Oh my gosh Robert I haven't seen you in forever" I smiled at him.

"I know girl! Like seriously, but I see you everywhere! Dating Bieber are we?" he smirked at me making me blush a different kind of pink.

"Yeah I am," I told him. "He's a great guy, he really is."

"Well he is hot too so that's a plus" he fangirled. 

"He is isn't he?" I scrunched up my nose laughing because his smile was so big at this point.

"Totally adorbs girl, anyway take a seat before I get in trouble for taking too long," he pushed me into my chair. Looking around now I see that all the girls have already started and I have yet to do a single thing. 

Robert and I caught up on a bunch of stuff. Him and his boyfriend got married about a month or two ago and I yelled at him about not inviting me. He blamed me for it saying I would be "too busy". Of course I told him he was insane and told him he owes me a dinner date with him and his husband and Justin and I. 

We also talked about Justin and I. He asked me about Izzy. Also about the break up him and I had that no one seems to want to forget. It was bad but I don't need the constant reminders of it. Justin and I have gotten over it and we are fine now. 

By the time we finished we pretty much caught up on everything and then I needed to step out and find out where exactly I was taking pictures. Us girls stepped out of the trailer, bikinis on covered up in our Victoria Secret robes.

Nearly three hours have passed and seems as if they didn't even have everything done. I walked up to Carissa as she was talking to one of the head guys. 

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked the both of them.

"The director isn't here, he said something in Paris came up and he just couldn't be here today," she explained to me. "We have to stay here an extra 3 days now."

"What do you mean?" I raised my voice. "I can't stay here for 3 days I have Izzy and Justin both back home, this can not be happening."

"I know Zoe and I'm so sorry but I'm sure that if you call Justin he will completely understand, but you can't leave for another three days." she told me.