Chapter 23

Zoey's POV:

I woke up the next morning to my alarm. My head was pounding and my eyes burned from crying so much last night. I literally cried myself to sleep. I probably got about 3 hours total of sleep too witch is awesome since I start work again today. 

I pushed myself away from my sulking and stood up wiping my eyes before poking my head into Izzy's room. "Baby you gotta wake up" I called and she shook her head and covered her face with her blanket. Oh how I wish I could do this too. 

"Come on sweety I have to get you to school and I have to go back to work." I told her sitting at the end of the bed.

"Does this mean I won't be able to see you again" she pouted. 

"No baby I'm not going to work as much and I will even be there to get you from school" I told her tickling her feet as she squirmed around. "Now get up and dressed we have to head out." 

I walked into my room looking at myself in the mirror. I had makeup under my eyes still along with major bags and my hair was everywhere. For my clothes I never changed last night so I'm still in my clothes. After Justin left last night I cried for a good hour at the door before coming up to my room.

My body aches and I just want him to hold me in his arms but I can't just give into him. Instead I stripped my clothes off and got into the shower. I just need to remove his scent that still lingered on my body. 

Closing my eyes I stood under the shower head letting all the water drip from my head to my body and all the way down. But even just this simple task caused a pain in my heart. Around now would be the time when he would come in and wrap his muscular arms around my body and place a kiss on my neck. 

I stepped out the water sliding down the shower wall crying lightly. Why wont he just leave my mind? It makes me angry because he won't even tell me why he left and that's the reason we aren't talking right now. Whatever Selena had to say to him I hope it was worth our relationship. 

-

"You look like hell" Carissa told me as I walked into the building. I had just dropped Izzy off at school and finally convinced myself to walk into this building. I put my face-full of makeup on and put normal clothes on but I guess it was convincing Carissa enough. But honestly I don't know if I was trying to show them or myself that I was okay.

"Thanks you look great too" I said to her as we walked into the dressing room so I could but my bag down. We just had some stuff to talk about today about up coming events and then we were free to go.

"I'm guessing Bieber didn't have too good of a reason for his actions" 

"No not at all and wanna know what he told me? He told me that he couldn't tell me what he was doing with that bitch" I ranted. 

"He's stupid" she groaned. 

"Oh and he had the nerve to tell me that he loved me! Who does that?" I practically yelled at her. 

"I'm so sorry boo boo" she hugged me. "Are you alright?" Carissa asked me. 

"Yeah, um well I think so" I nodded. 

"Ladies come join us" some lady that I have never seen before yelled to us. 

"That's Nina she's one of the new managers" Carissa told me as we joined in the meeting room. It was just a big room with a long rectangular table with 50 ish chairs and in the room there was a TV screen that would show pictures if needed. 

Carissa and I sat down next to each other as the rest of the girls followed. Looking around I noticed that we had gotten maybe 2 new girls but that was it. I wasn't gone that long and we are already getting new people and managers.