Votarian Guard

Samual Lee Clayber AKA: Sam, Sammy28MaleStraight FC: Marlon Teixeira

Samual Lee Clayber
AKA: Sam, Sammy
28
Male
Straight
FC: Marlon Teixeira

Background:
Sammy is the oldest of three children born to two living parents. Despite growing up lower class he was never left wanting.

The first time he saw the Votarian guard was when he was nine years old. His parents had taken the family to the capitol on a special trip. From the moment he saw the guards he knew that's what he wanted to be when he grew up.

When he finally came of age he joined the Votarian guard. He was a model soldier. He took pride in serving his country. His hard work and dedication lead to him rising through the ranks. Soon enough he was promoted to head guards. Though not all of the other guards, especially those older than him, like or respect him.

 Though not all of the other guards, especially those older than him, like or respect him

Personality:
There are two sides to Samual. One when he's on duty and the other when he's not.

He is a fiercely loyal and protective tho those he cares about. As the oldest he looked out for his siblings. You didn't mess with his younger or brother without going through him. He's kept that same mindset throughout his journey as a guard. It's his number one priority to keep those he's in charge of safe and comfortable.
When he's on duty he's careful to keep his emotions under control. It is crucial to stay calm and level headed. This can often come off as him being a hardass towards other guards.

When he's not busy protecting the lives of the royals he's more relaxed. You'll often find him wearing a lazy smile and something  smart coming from his lips. He enjoys a night at the pub spending time with friends. His heartbreak tendencies doesn't go unnoticed. He'd say he's there for a good time, not a long time.

Overall he's a calm guy who cares deeply and takes his responsibilities seriously.

Other:He's very close with his family and visits them as much as he can

Other:
He's very close with his family and visits them as much as he can.
Recent family drama has caused some doubt about his country to rise up in him.
He's got a soft spot for the Royal children.
He keeps his hair as long as is allowed in the guard.
Speaking of his hair, he has a nervous habit of running his hands through his hair which leaves it a mess most of the time.
His favorite color is midnight blue, though he doesn't advertise it for patriotic reasons.
He's allergic to tomatoes

Feelings on the selection:
He's a little apprehensive about the selection. Not really sure mingling both sets of Royal is a good idea.