The Cursed Male

Name: William Crawford

Age: Actually 240, stopped aging at 24

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Role: The Cursed Male

Coven: American Coven

FC: Alex Prange

Personality: Being alive for over two centuries means Will has seen a lot, enough to make him bored. Been there. Done that. When was something new going to come around? His faith in humanity had died years ago. So many wars and blood shed, but that was another story. Will acts like he doesn't car and for the most part he doesn't. Deep down he cares greatly and has his share of insecurities. He doesn't believe in love, or rather is afraid of it. He's usually in a cranky mood and it's wise to just leave him alone, especially when he's angry. You'll most likely see him with a scowl on his face.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Backstory: William was born during the Revolutionary war. He's the fourth out of seven children born to Mary and Robert Crawford. His life growing up was normal, as normal as it could be in a newly independent country. His father was a blacksmith and opened up a shop after the war. Will went to work with his father, learning how to mold metal. He met a girl when he was seventeen. They got engaged when he was nineteen and married shortly after. His wife was expecting a child when he got turned. He was attacked on his way home from work. In a thirst for blood he ended up killing his wife and unborn child. He fled his home and went into hiding. Years later he met a woman who cursed him, anyone who fell in love with him would die. After that he lived a life of solitude only engaging with others when ringing one of the many wars. Soon he joined the American coven and worked his way up to being the leader.

 Soon he joined the American coven and worked his way up to being the leader