Ellie and Calvin

Name: Eleanor "Ellie" Maria Fletcher

Age: 17

Grade: 11th

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Bubbly, sweet, talkative, independent, confident.

Likes: Rain, moonlight, banana splits, horror movies, hair dye, turquoise, sun dresses, roses, cheerleading, gymnastics.

Dislikes: Drama, spicy food, boys, bullies, spiders, snakes.

Fears: someone finding out about her son, having people hate her, disappointing her parents.

Secret: She has a son and that she gave him up for adoption and that she cheated on her SAT test.

Backstory: Her parents are pretty strict and expect a lot from her. She strains to match up to her parent's high standards and feels like a failure if she doesn't. Her boyfriend during sophomore was very manipulative and emotionally abusive. He made her feel like he was the only one who loved her, and without him, she'd be nothing. Because if this she was very insecure and gullible. One night at a party, he was a little tipsy and she was too afraid to lose him, things went too far. She became pregnant, but before she started to show she went to live with her grandparents in New Mexico. She gave the baby up for adoption and never talks about it, no one other than her parents and grandparents even knows she was pregnant. When she returned home she broke up with her boyfriend. 

Other: She likes to dye her hair, it's usually always silver, pink, or blue.  She's very independent and isn't looking for a relationship, so good luck trying to convince her to go out with you. She's a straight-A student, captain of the cheerleading team, and had been accepted into Harvard.

 She's a straight-A student, captain of the cheerleading team, and had been accepted into Harvard