Cole Daniels

Name: Cole Jason

Name: Cole Jason ...

Nickname: CJ

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: Lucas Colt

Personality: Cole is what you'd call a player, though he considers himself as a lover with a big heart, unable to love just one woman. He's slept with...well he's lost track of how many girls he's slept with. Flirting is his strongest suit, he knows how to charm the pants off of anyone, sometimes very literally. His flirting comes with a side of cheesy pickup lines, so be warned. He's not afraid of having a little fun, even if that fun gets him in trouble. Skinny dipping, drinking, partying, riding his motorcycle 20mph over the speed limit. Once you get to know him you'll come to find he can be quiet romantic. If you're a lucky lady he might just take you on a moonlit picnic or maybe a walk on the beach. He's super protective and caring of those closest to him. Don't mess with his friends or he will take you down.

Likes: Cole love art, which may come as a surprise to some. And he doesn't just love painting and drawings, he's a fan of all the arts. Music, painting, theater. He considers baking to be an art, it takes a lot of skill not to burn a cake. Yes, he does have a skill for baking, red velvet cupcakes are his signature. He's also a fan of drinking and parties. If there's loud music and alcohol, he will be there. You'll probably find him pinning some girl to the wall with his tongue down her throat. He loves a good scandal. Oh and he loves Mexican food, bring him a burrito and he'll love you forever.

Dislikes: His parents are very strict so he became a full believer in the saying that rules were made to be broken. People who are adamant about following the rules get on his nerves, sometimes to the point of losing his temper. Rule followers and goody two shoes, people who think they're better than the rest just because they have money or are attractive, tend to rub him the wrong way.

Backstory: On September 26th a beautiful baby boy was born to one Mr. and Mrs. Daniels. He was the perfect child. Well that is until he came home from kindergarten one day saying he was in love with a boy in his classes named Walter. His parents got right to work on setting him straight. Ever since that day he kept his attraction to boys a secrete, locked in a vault and buried six feet under. When he was ten his fifteen year old sister became pregnant, they still don't know who the father is. That's when all the rules came. Suffocating rules with curfews and unrealistic expectations. His sister moved out as soon as she turned eighteen, taking her three year old son with her. Cole spends quiet a lot of time over at her apartment, both visiting his nephew and getting away from his parents. As long as he lives under his father's roof he has to abide by the rule. He rarely does.

Other:
Always has a sketch book with him.
His goal is to attend Pratt Institute and studying Fine Arts.
He works at a diner hoping to save enough money to get his own apartment, he almost has enough.

Password:
Pink
Decembra1998
_fearfullymade_
-DosPuntoZero-

Password: PinkDecembra1998 _fearfullymade_ -DosPuntoZero-