Lynn Jameson

Role: The Journalist

Name: Lyndsey Ann Jameson

Nickname: Lynn

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Face Claim: Amanda Seyfried

Major: Journalism

Personality:
Lynn has a very bold and awkward personality. The boldness is great for being a journalist, the awkwardness...not so much. She's working on it though.
She's also a total geek. She loves anything from Dr. Who to Marvel comics to the mortal instruments series. Nerd might as well be her middle name with her knowledge and glasses.

Likes:
She loves books. She'll read almost anything, except boring textbooks. She has all of the marvel movies, as soon as one comes out on DVD she's at the store buying it. Her one true love is the tenth doctor, he's the best in her opinion. Don't argue with her on that. She had a love of writing, hence her choice to study journalism.

Dislikes:
Lynn hates crowds, absolutely hates them. They make her nervous and panicky. Snakes and horror movies are on the top of her most disliked things in the world. She doesn't understand people who like them. Her biggest pet peeve is people who chew with their mouth open.

Backstory:
Lynn's parents were very loving and supportive of her. Her dad is a manager at a construction supply company. Her mom is a kindergarten teacher. She has two younger siblings, twins, Seth and Amelia. She loves them both to death. Her parents weren't rich, but they weren't poor either. They made enough to provide Lynn and her sibling what they needed. Growing up Lynn never felt like she was missing out on anything. Her elementary and middle school years went by smoothly, nothing major or traumatic happened. The summer before freshman year her family moved to a new state. The first year of high school was very hard for her, not knowing anyone or having friends. When she was sixteen she was diagnosed with general anxiety disorder. She now takes medication that helps her stay calm and prevent anxiety attacks. When she turned 18 she moved out to go to college. It was a terrifying thing to do, but was one of the best things she could have done for herself.

Other: She currently lives in a one bedroom apartment with her pet cat named Peaches.

Theme Song: The A Team

Dating History:
She met her (ex) boyfriend three years ago the summer after she graduated high school. He was so charming and seemed to take a real interest in her. She fell for him...hard, truly believing he was the one. No surprise she became enraged when she found out he had been cheating on her.