Defector's Daughter

Name: Amanda "Mandy" Blackfern

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Looks/FC: Julia Garner

Background:
Mandy's family fled Votara when she was only three years old. She doesn't remember anything from living in Votara, only what her parents and older siblings have told her.
She knows her parents worked hard to give her and her three older sisters and older brother a good life in Ilythyrria. They live in a decent sized home on a beautiful piece of land.

Her father is a gentle and loving man. He's good with his hands and carves figurines out of wood for his daughters.
Her mother is more reserved. She loves her daughters dearly despite not always showing it. The woman tends to overwork herself.

As Mandy has gotten older her free spirit has taken the form of art. Her father turned one of the spare rooms into her own personal art studio. When she's not playing along the river you'll find her in there painting.

Personality: Mandy is a very sweet and caring person

Personality:
Mandy is a very sweet and caring person. She's extremely loyal to her friends and family. She has a bubbly personality and can be very outgoing. The little things excite her and she always takes the time to enjoy the moment.
She's more of a tomboy, preferring to run around in trousers than a dress.

She can also be very stubborn. Even when she knows she's lost an argument or she's in the wrong she won't admit it. It's very hard to persuade her away from what she's made her mind up on.

Since moving next to a lush creek she has always felt a deep connection to wanted. She loves how it's always flowing. You can never step in the same river twice.

Thoughts on the Selection:Mandy ties to take a cautious optimism approach to the selection

Mandy ties to take a cautious optimism approach to the selection. She's both curious and cautious about the Votarian's. Her whole like she's been taught they are cruel and repressive people. It's finally time she learns if that's true or not herself.

Other:
She loves horseback riding.
She had a a sort of relationship with a neighbor boy when she was 16 and he was 18 He was her first kiss. Brought her flowers and told her she was the most beautiful girl he's seen. Only to announce his engagement to another girl a few months later.
Her favorite color is pale yellow and she always tries to incorporate it into her paintings.
Her two eldest sisters are married with kids of their own.
She broke her arm when she was 12 from slipping on a rock in the creek.