Reese Vega

Name: Juliet Reese Vega, goes by Reese

Nickname: Reese, Reese, Jules, Vega

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Looks: She has honey colored skin that seems to glow in the sunlight. Her hair is curly and dark brown. It's usually a poofy mess of curls. She got it from her father who is Ethiopian. She used to get made fun of her hair throughout elementary and middle school. She's since then learned to love her hair and very rarely is it ever not a mess of curls. Her eyes are a deep chocolate brown full of thought and wonder. Her full lips are usually in a shade of pink.

Face Claim: Isabella Peschardt

Personality: Reese is a free spirit. Her heart sores above the city, flying with the birds. It's hard to get the girls feet on the ground. Her imagination leads her on incredible adventures. She thinks with her heart rather than her head which has gotten her into many heartbreaks. Despite her many heartbreaks, she is the most loving and kind person you'll meet. Her heart is bigger than the song. She's a down to earth girl who prefers the outdoors to inside.

Likes: Art, specifically painting. It's not uncommon to find paint splattering her jeans and covering her hands. She has a lucky paint brush that she doesn't go anywhere without.
She also loves bulldogs. She thinks they are the cutest dogs on the planet and will argue with you for hours to prover her point. She had a three year old bulldog named Frenchy (after the Grease character.)
Coffee is her life force. Without it she is a mess of curls that can't think straight. Doesn't matter if it's home brewed or from the coffee shop she works at. If it's coffee she'll drink it.

Dislikes: She hates math. Hates it. Her mind does not work in the ways of numbers and equations. Even a simple math question will have her screaming in frustration.
She also can't stand bullies. In her book a bully is anyone who puts down someone else. That includes school bullies who make fun of you, work bullies who try to sabotage you, and self-righteous people who look down on others.

Fears: Reese is deathly afraid of heights, which some may find funny due to her flighty personality. She's traveled a lot, mostly as a child, and will not step foot on an airplane.
She has a fear of not living up to peoples expectations on her. She hates to disappoint. This usually leads to her crying in her room at night from all the stress to meet peoples standards.

Backstory: Her parents were the two most loving and supportive parents she could have hoped for. The took her on all kinds of trips, traveling all over the world. They were always there to make her smile after a bad day at school.
Sadly all of this came to end when she was only 12 years old. Her parents died in a plane crash coming home from their anniversary trip. Reese has never been on a plane since then.
Soon after her parents died she moved in with her grandparents. They are both kind and loving people, but they don't compare to her parents.
Her Grandparents are the sole reason she's able to go to art school, they help pay for the expensive tuition. She could never repay them for their kindness.

Other: She currently live in a small studio apartment.
She works at a local cafe, it's the hang out stop for local artists.
She's won a few prizes for some of her paintings.
Her last boyfriend dumped her on their one year anniversary, which was four months ago.

Her dog Frenchy: