Side Effects

The night manager

Toby Parker
24
Male
Straight
FC: Hideo Muraoka

Toby is very free-spirited and fun loving guy

Toby is very free-spirited and fun loving guy. Of course he knows when to have fun and when to be professional...most of the time. He's a friendly person who can often come off as flirtatious at times. There's really not a mean bone in his body.
He grew up with two rich parents who traveled a lot for business. Though unlike most rich people, they took him with them. That's how he fell in love with hotels. He'd stayed in so many over the years that his dream became to run one. Sure night manager isn't the most coveted job, but it still had manager in the title. He was working his way up.
He met his fiancé, Lana, while in school. He was studying hospitality and management while she was studying law. They met at a bar when Toby swooped in and saved her from getting hit on. It was truly a selfless act. They got to talking and one thing led to another and next thing they were engaged. Things between them were great...that is until she got promoted and started putting her job first.

His fiancé Lana23FC: Hailey BaldwinLana tends to run a little hot and cold

His fiancé Lana
23
FC: Hailey Baldwin
Lana tends to run a little hot and cold. One minute she's all sweet and cuddly, the next she's too busy with work to talk. She's a hardworking and dedicated person who isn't afraid to fight for what she wants.
She met Toby when she was only twenty. She was at the bar with some friends when a creep started hitting on her. Thank goodness Toby was there to tell the man off.
They got engaged when she was 22 and he was 23. She put off the wedding because she wanted to focus on getting a promotion at work. One year later and still no wedding date.