Kit and Lacey

Name: Kit Harding

Name: Kit Harding

Age: 23

Subject They Teach: Music

Sexuality: Straight

Face Claim: Alden Ehrenreich

Personality: Kit seems to have two sides to his personality, one when he's teaching and one when he's not. His teaching side is very open, kind, compassionate, and patient. He's great with his student and doesn't what he can to help them. His more personal side is adventurous, a little wild, daring, and mischevious. He's not afraid to have a little fun.
He may not be the hottest guy around, but if you like sweetness with a side of wild, he's your guy.

Likes: Music, guitars, piano, France and anything French, dogs (specifically his Australian Sheepdog Blue), ice cream and anything sweet.

Dislikes: Bananas, screamo music, students who backtalk, overly flirty students, cheesy romance.

Backstory: His parents were like the perfect love story. They bumped into each other on their ways to work and it was love at first sight. A week later they had their first date. A year later they got married. Then 10 moths after, they had Kit. His mom is a lawyer, his dad is the CEO of a toothpaste company. They were very loving and supportive. He never felt alone, despite their busy schedules. He keeps in touch with them, regular calls each week.

Types/Past Relationships: He's looking for someone who is bold and brave. Someone who is adventurous and will go exploring with him.

His love life has been very tragic. He used to believe in love, but that was before his many heartbreaks. He was engaged when he was 21, but a few weeks before the wedding his fiancé broke it off with no explanation.

Kit's type of girl seems to be someone younger than him who has a lot of spunk.

What Soulmate's Tattoo Look Like:

Other: He's British, born and raised in London

Theme Song: Hurricane - Parachute

Password: Fav Song - I See Fire by Ed Sheeran
Scarlett_Snowball -oenomel