Shadowhunters

The Disgraced One

Name: Dylan Cross Silverwood

Goes by Dylan Wood

Age: actually 26, stuck at 22

Race: Vampire (previously a shadowhunter)

Family: doesn't speak to his parents or older sister, occasionally speaks with his younger sister Lydia.

Weapon of choice: Twin daggers, fangs

How was he turned: While in London for a mission he went out at a club and accidentally drake something with vampire blood in it. Later that night two female vampires got him alone and bled him out. Then they buried him in a nearby cemetery. He woke up, clawed his way out of the dirt to find blood bags awaiting him.
When he returned home, his parents looked at him with horror and disgust and kicked him out.
Now he lives in a loft apartment with a loner werwolf. He has little contact with the shadowhunters and tries to keep it that way.

 He has little contact with the shadowhunters and tries to keep it that way

***

The Elite

Name: Lydia Grace Silverwood

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Shadowhunter

FC: Alia Bhatt

Personality: Glitz and glam. Lydia is a sweet and salty trail mix. She's friendly, but can be deadly when tested. Fashion and knives are her two loves. Once she finds a cause she is dedicated till the end. Don't mess with her family or friends or she will end you.

Backstory: Shes the middle of three children. She was close with her older brother Dylan before he got turned. Her parents are both proper and strict, almost to the point that they suffocate their children. The Silverwood's are a well known family among the shadowhunters and known to be very skilled daemon hunters.

Likes: Sparkles, glitter, anything red, high heels, donuts.

Dislikes: Spicy foods, fuqboys, fake people, spiders.

Other: She is a master at knife throwing.