The Stripper

State your name.
"Carter Jones Welsh."

Age?
"I'm 24 years old."

Gender?
"Seriously? That not obvious by my lack of boobs and a beard?"

Sexuality?
"Okay, now these questions are getting a little too personal...Straight."

How long have you been a stripper?
"I was wondering when your ask that question. It's been about three years."

How did you get into stripping?
"I didn't go out looking to be a stripper, want to make sure that's clear. I was a junior in college and was at a party where i got wasted. Somehow I ended up giving a friend a lap dance. Apparently someone from the club I work at now was there and gave me his card. I was gonna throw it away but then I got a medical bill from when I had to get my appendix removed. I realized just how deep into debt I was going to be by the end of medical school. So yeah...that's how it started."

Why do you continue?
"Medical school, rent, bills, food, clothing, life. None of that is cheep. Not to mention medical school take up most of my day. Only leaves the nights open for work."

Medical school, what kind of doctor do you want to become.
"Pediatrician...which now that I saw it out loud I think I need to rethink my entire life. What parent is going to want a former stripper to treat their child. I'm so screwed..."

Scenario:
You were at a coffee shot and had just retrieved your drink. When you turn you end up running into someone and spilling your drink on yourself. The person you ran into, Carter, was quick to apologize and offered to but you another drink. With a little protest you eventually give in. While you wait for your drink the two of you talk. It was just casual chit chat, but you're quick to find Carter very polite and charming.
Your drink is called and you step forward to grab it. A shy look on Carter's face keeps you from saying your fair well and leaving.
"I know this is going to sound forward, but...uh would you want to get dinner some time this week? Sorry, we just met and I have no idea if yo-"
"I'd love to." You cut him off.
You exchange numbers and set up something for that Thursday night.

Fast forward to Wednesday night. It's your best friends bachelorette party. You had everything planned out, but some how one if the other bridesmaids drags you all to a strip club. Things were going okay....that is until one of the girls ordered a lap dance for the bride.
You had your head down, looking at your phone when you hear a familiar voice. Your head snaps up and you lock eyes with Carter. A shirtless Carter who's jeans hung low on his hips.

What do you do?