Photographer

Name: Ginny Pascoe

Name: Ginny Pascoe

Age: 22

Gender: Female

FC: Sarah Hyland

Personality:
Bold - She's not afraid to speak her mind even if others may not like it. Of course she knows when to stay quiet. When it comes to it she's not afraid to stand up for her opinion.
Imaginative - a single phrase could give her a whole photo shoot idea. She's done a while winter wonderland/corpse bride photo shoot just from someone asking how zombies would react to snow.
Creative - give her a camera and photoshop and she'll turn you into a mermaid. Her mind is always thinking of new things to do. If she closes her eyes she can picture exactly what she wants the end product to be.
Poised - she knows how to keep her cool. It's hard to tell when she's upset or angry due to her knowing how to put up a facade. Takes a lot to get her to crack.
Indie - she's a full on indie hipster. Glasses? Check. Camera? Check. Indie music? Check.

Loves photography, got into it when she got a pool around camera for her 12th birthday. Recently graduated from Academy of Art University with a degree in photography. She's ready to get her work out there and bring in clients.

Strengths: She's great with people, will talk to anyone, and is able to make others feel comfortable.
Her dad taught her to cook while growing up and now she came made a mean chicken parm.
She can turn any situation with a photo shoot. Middle of the night? Turn on that phone flashlight. Stuck in the rain? All she needs in an umbrella.
She's quite a patient person. It will take a lot of pushing to get her to snap.
Thank goodness she doesn't get flustered easily, otherwise the idea of working with celebrities might freak her out.

Weaknesses: She's not used to all the flashing lights and buzz of LA.
She tends to have more guy friends than girl friends and will always end up falling for one. Usually the one with a girlfriend.
Without her glasses she can't see shit.
Her poised (facade) tends to keep people at an arms lengths, never really getting close to anyone.
She is dyslexic, always confusing letter and numbers around. Maybe that's why no one's called her. She accidentally gave them the wrong number.

Background: Her mom dies of cancer when she was four, therefore she has little memory of her

Background: Her mom dies of cancer when she was four, therefore she has little memory of her. She grew up with a single dad and is very close to him. He supports her in everything she does.

She was born and raised in Little Rock, California, about an hour and half outside of Los Angeles. Her dad is a college ancient history professor. She grew up hearing all kinds of myths and legends from him.

She went to the Academy of Art University in San Francisco after high school. Now she resides in a studio apartment in LA. Every weekend she goes home to visit her dad. 

Password 1: She loves waffles for breakfast Password 2: Will tag in the book

Password 2: Will tag in the book.