Prince Tyler and Callaway

Name: Prince Tyler William Cole

Nicknames: Ty, Will (only by his family)

Age: 22

Face Claim: Tyler Hoechlin

Personality: Tyler may seem cold and closed off when you first meet him, but that's only because he doesn't know you or trust you. Once he has deemed you as someone worth his time he opens up to show a more gentler and caring side. He is very focused and responsible, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to have fun. His secret mischievous side may surprise you. He's loyal and will protect those he cares about at any cost.

Hobbies: Horseback riding, archery, rock climbing, and reading.

Fears: Drowning (he almost drowned when he was 7), and crows (he's had nightmares involving them since he was young).

Opinion on the Selection: He doesn't like being forced to marry someone and doesn't think you can find love if you're forced to look for it.

Other: He's rarely seen clean shaven. Has a close relationship with his youngest sister.

***** ***** *****

Name: Callaway Ruby Cole

Nicknames: Callie, Ruby

Age: 7

Face Claim: Mackenzie Foy

Personality: Callie may seem all sweet and shy, but she has a mischevious side to her. She loves causing trouble and pulling pranks on the castle staff. She's very close to her older brother Tyler and gets jealous of those who take his attention away from her.

Likes: Frogs, lizards, ice cream, getting people into trouble, and swimming.

Dislikes: The selected, getting in trouble, and vegetables.

gillig3503 Whacha think?