The Pot Head

Belgium

The Pot Head

The Pot Head

Name: "Andrew Colton Bates, but everyone calls me Andy."

Age: "18, does that surprise you?"

Gender:
"Do you want me to show you my di-" He gets cut off by the hand of his best friend clamping over his mouth.

Sexuality: "I like to fûck girls."

Face Claim: "My What?"
Aleksander Gajzler

Personality: "You want me to to describe myself? Why you don't just go ahead and ask me what the square root of 365 is? Wait no, that would probably be harder

Personality:
"You want me to to describe myself? Why you don't just go ahead and ask me what the square root of 365 is? Wait no, that would probably be harder. I've always hated math. I hate school in general, but math is the worst."

Andy is a stereotypical pothead. He's never in a hurry to do anything, which is probably do to the fact he's almost always stoned. You might describe him as lazy, but he'd say he's just laid back. He's a chill dude, easy to get along with. He'll be friends with almost anyone.

His weed habit started wen he was 15, yes 15. He started smoking it the day he found out his mom was cheating on his dad. Well get into that more later on.

He's a happy person when he's high, but a mean person when he's drunk. Word of advice, give him a joint rather than a beer. If you want to stay on his good side then there are few things you shouldn't do.

1. Make any negative comments about his weed habit.
2. Harm his best friend, Ruth, in any way.
3. Call him a waste of breath.

Despite his laid back personality, love of weed, and habit of procrastination...Andy is not a lowlife. He has decent grades in school, decent enough to get him a scholarship.

His love of dance has pushed him to do well in school. He enjoys baking in his free time. He may or may not make himself a batch of weed brownies every one in a while.