Jae Park

Name: Jae Park

Name: Jae Park

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Age: 22

FC: Byeon Wooseok

Providence: Hudson

Job: Marketing

Personality: Parker is an absolute gentleman. He holds open doors for others, sends thank you cards, and remembers everyone's birthdate. He's not an easy person to anger, so if he raises his voice you know you're screwed. He does not think chivalry is dead and believes in soulmates. Sometimes his friendliness can come off as fake, but he really in a genuine person. He's kind, caring, and sweet. It's a wonder he's still single...well not really when you see how much of a hard worker he is. He's dedicated to getting his work done on time and as perfect as can be. Sometimes he can get so caught up in his job he forgets about his social life, which is currently nonexistent.

Background: Jae's parents had an arranged marriage. His father is a successful marketing magnate and his mother is a flight attendant. Because of their busy schedules, Jae grew up with a nanny, Duri. Sometimes he can go days without seeing either of his parents. He loves both of his parents deeply, but he's always been closest to Duri.

When Jae turned 20 he moved out and got an apartment. His father always pressured him to go into business and ended up studying it in college. He interned at his father's office while in school, but decided he wanted to work elsewhere. Upon graduating college he was offered a job in marketing at a startup company.

He has a decent income and was able to move into a bigger apartment a year after he was hired. He doesn't love his job, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care. He dedicated himself to his work, sometimes getting caught up in it. It's a steady income and makes his father proud.

Weaknesses:
- can get too focused on his work
- Doesn't make time for a personal life
- Strives to hard to make his parents proud
- Doesn't always remember to eat

Strengths:
- he's a hard worker
- Doesn't get discouraged easily
- Loyal to those he cares about
- Remembers small details about others

Fears:
- never finding love
- Disappointing his parents
- Heights

Reason For Joining the Selection: A good friend of his suggested he join. Their argument was that this was a perfect opportunity for him to get out and meet people, since he spent all his time working. After giving it some though, Jae decided to join.

Other:
- He has glasses but wears contacts
- Speaks Korean and English
- Has an IQ of 115

Other:- He has glasses but wears contacts- Speaks Korean and English- Has an IQ of 115