Andy and Justin

Name: Andrew "Andy" Jacob Fields

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Compassionate, sarcastic, loyal to a fault, mature and responsible.

Strengths: Patient and a good listener, will sit and listen to all your problems without complaining.

Weaknesses: Doesn't know how to take a compliment, he could give you a million reasons to brush off any compliment you give him, terrified of heights.

Likes: blueberries, punk-rock music, anything green, Mexican food.

Dislikes: sour foods, classical music, cats, almonds.

Backstory: Grew up with two loving parents and a younger sister. He always had good grades in school. He's always been good at computers and hacking. The FBI found him when they caught him hacking into a secured network. They recruited him as soon as he got out of high school. While in training he found he had a knack at fighting with a knife.

Other: allergic to almonds, has a lip ring.

***** ***** *****

*****   *****   *****

Name: Justin Zanders

Nickname: JZ

Age: 24

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Cold, calculated, quick to adapt, and a little detached. He's a player, a heart-breaker, loves 'em then leaves them.

Strengths: good with a handgun, stealthy, he's very charismatic and can get people to trust him

Weaknesses: can get impatient and reckless, when he's mad he doesn't always think with his head.

Backstory: Was left on the steps of an orphanage when he was only 6 months old. Never got adopted. Was in and out of foster homes because he never behaved for any of his foster parents. He ran away several times from his foster homes. Got involved with the mafia when he was 16. Moved out of the orphanage and went to live on his own when he turned 18. He started doing fraud crimes for the mafia then moved on to being a hit man.

Other: Despite being a heartless player, there was one girl who caught his eye...