Tiana

Role: Tiana

Role: Tiana

Name: Vivian April Jackson

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Face Claim: Senait Gidey

Role at Hospital: Patient, sickle cell anemia

Personality: Vivian is kind of a softie, not that she'll ever admit it. She's laid back and easy to get along with. She makes friends with everyone she meets, well unless they're stuck up snobs who think they're better than her. She's very protective of her family and friends, you hurt them you better be ready to take her on. She's hardworking, Hartley ever quits. She won't stop working on a project until it's done.

Likes: Vivian loves the outdoors. She'd rather be talking a walk in the woods than spending time inside. She loves swimming, hiking, going on adventures. Since she was diagnosed with sickle cel anemia and became weaker she oil up reading and drawing.

Dislikes: Vivian hates hot weather. She prefers it cold where she can snuggle under a warm blanket. She's also deathly afraid of spiders. She doesn't like to be alone, makes her feel uneasy. If she is alone there has to be music playing.

Strengths: Vivian is great at listening. She'll let you talk forever about your problems, giving you her full attention.

Weaknesses: Due to Vivian's shy personality, people like to try to take advantage of her.

Backstory: Vivian was adopted into a white family. Her new parents and family are very loving and supportive. They treat her as if she was a  biological daughter. When she was younger she used to get made fun of because she didn't look like the rest of her family. She grew a thick skin and learned to stand up for herself from a young age. Now she's an independent young woman, shy at first but a ball of fun once you get to know her.

 Now she's an independent young woman, shy at first but a ball of fun once you get to know her