The Flower Girl

Netherlands

Name:Ruth Marie Wallace

Name:
Ruth Marie Wallace

Age:
17

FC:
Imaan Hamman

 Gender: Female

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Personality:
"I'd like to describe myself as a very positive person. I like to look on the bright side of things. Nothing can keep me down for long."

Ruth is a ray of sunshine. She's always smiling, as she always says a smile is the best makeup. Her laugh is contagious and can brighten up any gloomy room.

The glass is always half-full and there's always a silver lining to her. She doesn't sulk or panic in a tough situation. Her determination gets her through her hard times.

Ruth has a very cheery and free-spirited personality. It's what attracts people to her. She's easy to makes friends with and is loyal till the end.

Despite growing up with strict parents and many rules, she's managed to still retain a sense of freedoms. Even if she's not physically free, her mind is very free.

Likes:
"Oh I like a lot of things. I think my top three favorite things would be dancing, flowers, and Hmm...animals."

Ruth has been dancing since she could walk. There are many home videos of her dancing with her mother. The happy pastime soon turned into a passion as she got older. Her dream is to join a dance ensemble and tour the world.

She absolutely adores flowers. She had a beautiful garden in her back ward and several vases with a variety of flowers in her house. You'll also find her wearing anything with a floral print.

Despite never being allowed to have more than a fish for a pet, Ruth has maintained her love of animals. You'll often find her playing with her best friend Andy's golden retriever.

Dislikes:
"Um, well...I don't like negativity. Life's too short to be sad all the time. I also don't like it when people judge others by what they look like."

Being a very happy and positive person, Ruth doesn't like to dwell on sad thoughts. She doesn't like to hang out with people who are negative all the time. They kill her vibe.

Having Andy as her best friend has exposed her to just how judgmental people can be. She hates it when he gets judged and pushed to the side just because he smokes. He has a good heart and she'll do anything to stick up for him.

Flaws:
"My flaws? I think some people may think I'm niche. Because I'm happy all the time. They like to try to take advantage of me. Or at lease that's what Andy says. He says I'm too trusting.

Backstory:
Ruth's father is the current king of Netherlands and her mother was a commoner. The couple met in college and quickly bonded over their love of science. They married upon graduating .

Two years after they got married they had Ruth's older brother Darren. A year later they had Ruth.

Her father is a strict man, not cruel but demands respect. He had rules set in pace once his children were born. The rules changed as she and her brother grew. Curfew was at 9pm. No boys in her room. Ask for permission before going out. Despite all the rules Ruth never really felt suffocated, or rather she never admitted if she did.

Her father never really liked Andy, but he knew how much the boy meant to his daughter. That's probably the only reason he still tolerates him.

Other:
She's been best friend with Andy since she was in elementary school.

Pickles are her all time favorite food.

Aesthetic: