Darren and Lydia Penwell

Name: Darren Lee Penwell

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Shadowhunter

FC: Maxence Danet-fauval

Personality: Darren is a loaded gun, a loose cannon, and a shot of fireball whisky. He's quick-witted, fast on his feet, and hot headed. When you first meet him he may come off as cold and distant, but it's just his concentration showing. He's truly a friendly person once he's decided he can trust you. Family is the most important thing to him, he will sacrifice himself to save them.

Backstory: He's the oldest of two children and is very close to his younger sister. His parents are both proper and strict, but not to the point that they suffocate their children. The Penwell's are a well known family among the shadowhunters and known to be very skilled daemon hunters.

Likes: Bow and arrow, cheesy romcoms, moonlight, night clubs, anything blue.

Dislikes: Demons, rats, ducks, people who don't know when to shut up.

Other: He's skilled with a bow and arrow.

*****

Name: Lydia Grace Penwell

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Shadowhunter

FC: Alia Bhatt

Personality: Glitz and glam. Lydia is a sweet and salty trail mix. She's friendly, but can be deadly when tested. Fashion and knives are her two loves. Once she finds a cause she is dedicated till the end. Don't mess with her family or friends or she will end you.

Backstory: Same as Darren's (cause I'm too lazy to write it out again.)

Likes: Sparkles, glitter, anything red, high heels, donuts.

Dislikes: Spicy foods, fuqboys, fake people, spiders.

Other: She is a master at knife throwing.