Caden and Rachel

Name: Caden James Bennet

Nicknames: Arrow

Age: 17

Date Of Birth: 2/29/2002

Godly parent: Apollo

FC: Hunter Parrish

How Long They've been at CHB: Since he was 9 (10 years).

Family:

Mom - Maria (is a demigod, daughter of Hebe).

Stepdad - Kurt

Stepsisters - Julie (10), Jessica (8)

Bio: His mom got married when he was 7. He slowly started to attract more and more monsters to him. Eventually, his mom sent his to CHB when he was 9. He lived there year round, occasionally visiting his family, until he turned 15. From age 15 to 19, he spent the summers at CHB and the rest of the year with his family in LA.

Personality: He's full of sunshine, smiles, and laughter. He's a natural born leader. Can deadly serious when the situation calls for it. He'd determined, level-headed, and compassionate.

Specialized weapon: A gold ring that turns into a bow and arrow (he wears the ring on his right ring finger). And a golden necklace that turns into a quiver full of arrows.

Extra: He knows how to play the guitar, is excellent at archery. His best friend is Rachel, they've known each other for 8 years. Has ADHD and dyslexia (like all demigods).

***~***~***

Name: Rachel Mari Winslow

Nicknames: Rach

Age: 18yrs

Date of Birth: 5/5/2001

Godly Parent: Demeter

FC: Lily Collins

How Long Have They Been at CHB: Since she was 10 (8yrs).

Family: Dad - Fredrick

Bio: Born and raised in Ohio. Her dad owns a nursery and landscaping business.

Personality: Free-spirited, strong willed, and bold.

Specialized Weapon: none at the moment

Likes: Nature, warm spring days, the ocean, flowers - specifically roses, riding horses, helping her dad at work, music festivals, bright colors,

Dislikes: Spicy food, thunder storms, being alone, small spaces, airplanes, being away from her dad all the time, people who lie,

Extra: Best friends with Caden, harbors a crush on him.  Skilled with a spear.

Password: 24, tag on your RP, Rose