Nick Yin

Name: Nick Yin

Name: Nick Yin

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Class: Middle

FC: Hideo Muraoka

Personality: soft-hearted: having softness or tenderness of heart that can lead them into trouble; susceptible of pity or other kindly affection; they cannot resist helping someone they see in trouble, suffering or in need, and often don't think of the repercussions or situation before doing so

proud: filled with or showing excessive self-esteem, and will often shirk help from others for the sake of pride

keen: having or showing an ability to think clearly and to understand what is not obvious or simple about something

Flaw: Pride

Backstory: Nick was born into a modest home.
His mother and father met when they were in grade school. Their relationship started off as the typical school boy and school girl crush. After high school they went their separate ways for college. Five years after they graduated they met again in a bar. One thing led to another and nine months later Nick was born. It took a year for his parents to save up for a wedding. It was a modest one, but the second happiest day of their life, after Nick being born of course.

His father is a shoe maker and his mother is a florist. They own a small shop in the town they live be. They make a modest about of money from their business, enough to give them a comfortable life.

When Nick was seven his parents had his sister, Ariel. He adored her and still does. You better not mess with her or you will find out how mean Nick can get.

Nick was 17 when he met the love of his life, Emerald May. She was a ray of sunshine. Her hair was golden blonde and she had eyes as green as the sea. She could light up a room with her smile. They met when her family moved into the house next to his. As soon as he laid eyes on her he knew she was the one. The romance started out slow, stealing glances at each other. As they grew closer the glances turned into stolen kisses.

Following the tradition of his family, Emerald became pregnant when the two of them were 19. Sadly Emerald and the baby died in childbirth. The incident crushed Nick. For the next year he slowly picked up the pieces of his broken heart and glued them back together.

Other: Theme song is Clean by Taylor Swift

Kingdom: Autalene

He thinks the feud is pointless and a waste of energy.

Password: Commented on the rules page.