Better fighter

The guy walked us back to his church "Its quiet, remote. This is a good place to lay low" I agreed with Carol "I know. Let's just hope this fucker isn't trying shit with us" Rick walked to the door holding his hand out for the key, once it was open a few of us walked inside making sure nothing was fishy. Rick grabbed me from walking into a room with Carol and Daryl "I need to speak with you for a moment" I sighed looking at him "What?" He looked towards the outside

"You and Tara what is that" I shrugged "Nothing, just two people who enjoy each others company" He nodded "You like her?" I nodded "A lot, more then I have anyone in a while" He patted my shoulder "Go for it. In this world we can't stand to loose out on opportunities" I nodded "I know" He smiled "Good because I have a pretty good feeling that she likes you too" I blushed "You think?" he smiled "I know" I bit my lip "Now go bring the others in" I saluted him walking to the group "Ya'll can come in now" I walked back inside before anyone could say anything to me

I started to unpack while Rick talked to Gabriel. "Sam we're going for a run you coming?" I nodded grabbing my knife and pistole "Yes sir" Rosita walked over hugging me "Be safe" I smirked "Always" I could feel eyes on me from across the room, when I looked up Tara looked down quickly "What was that" I grabbed my bag "I don't know" Rosita smirked "Oh my god, she like you" I looked at her again "Hype me up then" I started to walk away "You need to talk to her yourself"

I closed my eyes turning to Tara "Hey" She looked smiling "I was gonna come over but you and Rosita were talking and I didn't want to be rude" I tilted my head "Your rambling" she blushed pushing her hair behind her ears "Wanna walk me out" She looked at me with soft eyes "Sure" We walked outside and it was only the two of us "You have everything?" I started to check for things on my body "Uhh I think so" She nodded crossing her arms "Good"

Things got quiet "I'm glad Glenn found you" She smiled "I'm glad I found you" I blushed "You're a flirt" She shrugged "Only to a pretty woman" I wanted to kiss her then but it wasn't the time, "You sure you don't wanna come?" She shook her head "Nah I'm okay"

Rick clasped my back "You two made up?" Tara smiled "We did" He looked down at me "Good. Because I want you here" I sighed "Whatever you say boss" He patted my cheek "Keep Carl in check and help with Judith please" I saluted him walking up the steps to the church "Coral your dads gone" The boy sighed "You know hate that name" I smirked "But Coral thats your name" he flipped me off "Hey we're in a church"

He threw his hands up "I never win" I walked to the end of the room picking up one side of the chair "Go to the other side" He nodded lifting when I did. "What are you two doing?" I ignored Rosita "Can you and Tara move that one back please" She looked confused "No not until you tell me why?" I rolled my eyes "Just do it" she called Tara over while I took my shoes off "Remember the rules. No punching, biting or hair pulling" He nodded "I know" I patted his shoulder walking to my bag looking for a hair tie.

When I found one I put my hair in a bun, then I undid my gun belt. "Seriously what are you two doing?" I looked back at the girls "Wrestling" Tara smirked "Your gonna fight a ten year old?" I nodded "Ya why not" She chuckled "I gotta see this" I took my long sleeve shirt off reveling my tank top "You have tattoos?" I looked over my shoulder "Ya? You have a problem with that?" Tara shook her head quickly "No, no I have some too" I smirked "I know" She blushed a deep red looking at the celling

"Come at me Grimes" The boy went for my leg which was an easy counter. I threw him to the floor "Get up" He sighed getting up "Again" He came at me head on which was a shock, he usually comes from my weak spots. As I was trying to push his arms off of me he attempted to sweep my leg out from underneath me, making me stumble. I countered throwing him over my shoulder but to my surprise he landed on his feet "Damn look at you"

He shined my shin making me groan "Ow" He was able to use that to his advantage sweeping my other foot out form under me. I fell to the floor hard "YES! I WON" I sat up on my elbows looking at the boy "You suck Sammy" I let my body fall back to the floor "Is that the fist time you beat her?" I could hear Carl continue to boast "Yes! And it was glorious" I slowly stood up "You were really good man" he smiled "I know she just sucks" I walked behind him sweeping his foot down making him fall "Never and I mean never let our eyes off your opponent"

I looked up at Tara who was watching amused "You wanna go?" She shook her head "No, wouldn't want to hurt you" I snickered "You hurt? Sweetheart please" She got up walking in front of me "I was training to be a cop" I smirked "Ok. Come at me then" She walked forward latching her arms around my neck, I easily maneuvered around it getting the upper hand taking her to the floor. I ended up straddling her waist pinning her arms above her head "Who's a better fighter" Rosita coughed "Get a room you two" We looked at her saying in unison "Fuck off"