I love you

'Say you wont let go' by James Arthur

I started to play random chords that actually sounded good together, I looked up at Glenn who was smiling. I looked down thinking of the woman I'm in love with.

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up You made me feel as though I was enough
We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing upThen you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some restI knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

I stopped playing looking over at Glenn "Sam that was amazing" I blushed "Thank you" He looked at me in amazement "How the hell did you do that?" I shrugged "I just played and thought of Tara" He looked down the street seeing her walk home with Rosita "I'm telling you right now, she needs to hear you play that" I shook my head "No, it was between you, me and Harper"

They walked up the steps "You play guitar" I nodded "I dabble" Glenn shook his head "She sings too" I gave him the death glare "Really? Do I get to hear something?" Tara leaned against the post "Ya, she'll sing you the song she just made up about you" I slapped Glenn feeling embarrassed "I hate you" I looked at Tara "You wrote a song for me?" I nodded "It's not really a song, I literally just made it up" Glenn grabbed his things "You girls have fun"

I sighed watching him walk away "Are you gonna just sit here?" Ro laughed "Ya, I wanna hear you sing" I shook my head "Nope" She sighed "Fine, but you'll sing for me one of these days Y/N/N" I saluted her turning to Tara "Ok so, uh there something in this song that I haven't said yet" She tilted her head, I started to bounce my leg "Hey if your nervous you don't have to sing it. We can just sit here and talk"

I shook my head "NO because its something I wanna say to you, but I dunno how to say it" She rubbed my leg "Take your time" I took a few deep breaths, "I'm just gonna sing it and hope you reciprocate" She nodded, I took one last deep breath before I started to play.

When I finished the song I sat the guitar down scared of what she'll say. She just looked at me not saying anything "You don't have to say it back or anything but uh, ya I'm in love with you" She got up, walking into the house, I sighed "Well shit" I looked down at my daughter "I love you hunny" She smiled "I love you momma" I picked her up kissing her head, Tara walked back outside "Come here please" I sat up holding my daughter close to me

We fallowed her into the house "Glenns gonna watch Harper for a while" I went to protest but he already was taking my daughter in his arms "We're gonna go for a little walk" I was confused, Tara pulled me into a bedroom "Tara what?" She shut the door locking it, I sat on the bed "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, or anything. But uh I umm" She walked towards me "Stop talking" I nodded shutting up. She pulled my chin making us kiss, I immediately melted into it cupping her face.

"So you're not mad?" She shook her head "No, I'm not" I smiled kissing her again, I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip begging for entrance, she opened her mouth giving into me. Our tongues met making her moan. I laid back on the bed pulling her onto of me, "This is a much better view" She laughed bring our lips together again. Her hand started to grip my tit making me moan into her softly "Do you like it when I play with your tits?"

I nodded "I love it" She started to kiss down my neck sucking deep marks onto me. She sat up taking her shirt off, "Your perfect" She smiled leaning down capturing my lips in a sweet kiss. I rolled us over so I was on top making her look at me in shock "We all know I'm the top baby" She laughed "Your such a dork" I laughed leaning down kissing her a few times.

I pulled back taking my shirt off throwing it somewhere in the room, I slid to my knees pulling her towards the end of the bed "May I?" She nodded bitting her lip while I undid her pants. She had a growing wet patch on her panties making me wetter than before, "You're already wet for me baby?" She nodded, I smile leaning closer kissing her thighs

I focused on one thigh, sucking hickeys against it, soothing it with my tongue, I kissed my way up towards her clit but I didn't touch it. I let my breath fan over it before moving to the next leg repeating my process. "Please stop teasing" I looked up at her "What do you want?" She bit her lip "Lick my pussy please" I smirked kissing my way up her body till I met her lips. "Tell me how badly you want me"

My hand found its way to her pussy rubbing her through her panties, "How badly baby?" Her breath hitched, I stopped rubbing pushing my hand though her panties touching her wet slick. "Fuck" I kissed her neck, "Does this feel good baby?" She nodded "Words darlin' I need words" She moaned "Yes, fuck it feels so good" I kissed her covering the moans spilling from her mouth.

I rubbed faster making her breathing become more uneven, I pulled my hand away sucking her juices "Lets get this ridicules thing off" she held her arms up as I removed her bra. My mouth waters at the sight of her bear breast, "Fuck" She looked at me "You like what you see?" I nodded "Fuck ya" I leaned down taking one nipple into my mouth running my tongue along it. Her hand was in my hair keeping me in place

"Sam, ohmygod" I pulled back with a pop going to the other one giving it the same treatment. I finally made my down between her thighs kissing her clothes clit. I slowly pulled her underwear off being met with her pussy. My mouth waters slightly at the sight of it. I looked up at her seeing brown eyes looking into mine, I extended my tongue licking a stipe up her center.

Her head fell back in pleasure, I started to suck on her clit moaning at the taste. I reached up grabbing her tit pitching the bud between my fingers, her hand found its way into my hair pulling me more against her "Just like that, baby. I'm gonna cum"

I stoped pinching her nipples bring my hand down to her folds sticking two fingers in her. "God Tara your so fucking tight" She's a moaning mess move me, not being able to say anything "No one else can touch this pussy hmmm. All for me" She nodded "Al- All for you baby" I smiled pumping my fingers into her harder an faster, "T-to the right a l-little more" I moved slightly hitting her sweet spot "OhmygodSam"

Her breathing became uneasy, her grip on my hair tightened, I pulled my fingers out wanting to feel her cum on my tongue. Her thighs enclosed around my head shaking lightly as she came. "Ahhh, fuck" I lapped up all her juices taking everything she's giving me. She released her thighs from my face letting me breath, I wiped my mouth kissing my way up to her. "You okay?"

She nodded still in a haze, I kissed her jaw whispering soft praises to her. "You did so good for me baby" A kiss "You're my good girl aren't you" Another one "I loved tasting you sweet pussy" Another kiss "I love you Tara. More then you know" I kissed her lips then, before rolling off the bed. "Where're you going?" I smiled "Bathroom"

She nodded rolling over in bed laying on her stomach, I got the shower running making it warm. I walked outing the room "Lets take a shower baby" She nodded getting out of bed, she stumbled lightly making me walk over to her helping her stand "Your legs a little wobbly?" She blushed, I kissed her cheek "I told you I was good with my tongue" She rolled her eyes "You didnt cum" I opened the shower door "I'm okay baby trust me"

She shook her head "No let me make you feel good. Thats what that was supposed to be I wanted to show you how much I love you" My heart started to fund "You love me?" She nodded "Thats why I didnt say it back. I wanted to show you" I kissed her deeply, "We don't have to be at the party for another hour" She smirked, pushing me against the wall kneeling "I love you"