Work

"Do you know what Sammy's dream wedding is" I sighed "We just started dating, and plus a wedding in all of this is fucking stupid. I'm fine wearing a band letting the world know we're together, I don't need a ceremony to prove that I love her" I saw Tara smile from the corner of my eye "What's your dream wedding?" I looked at her "Does it matter? I'm fine being with you marriage or not" she grabbed my hand playing with my finger "Tell me" I gave in

"Fine I always dreamt of having hanging lights, white flowers, in a forest or something, being walked down by daddy. Just the usual I guess" Her smiled intensified "I always wanted a forest type wedding" I smiled leaning over for a kiss "We can run into the woods and say I do" she giggled turning back to Maggie "What was your guys wedding like?" I snorted "Ya Mags, how was it?" She stopped talking "We got married in a prison" I smiled "And what happened?" She sighed

"I got stung by a bee, and I was swollen" I laughed "No you know what I'm talking about" She sighed "I threw up all over the dress" Tara's eyes went wide "How?" I smirked "I was nervous" she started to laugh "You really threw up on your dress?" My sister nodded "I did" I parked the car stepping out halfway "Where do you want her?" Daryl pulled up next to us "Park her over here" I nodded getting back in driving to wear he wants it. We all got out grabbing our supplies.

We worked till our muscles began to ache. I stopped swiping the sweat from my forehead "Mitch when are you gonna tell Rick that you like him?" She didn't say anything, "Don't get me wrong you two would be hella cute together" She shook her head "I don't like Rick that way. He's just a very good friend" I shrugged "But you could you know" All she did was shake her head "When are you gonna stop looking at Tara like a lost puppy?"

I frowned "I'm in love Mitch. I think I found my person" She smiled "You think or you know?" I thought for a few seconds thinking back to the conversation in the car "I know I found my person. I uh, I think I wanna marry her" She smiled widely "Really?" I nodded looking at my girl talking to my sister "Ya, I know we've been together for a very short amount of time, but I cant imagine my life without her" She looked at me "We can go out and look for rings after all of this" I smiled "I would love that"

Maggie and Tara hugged warming my heart "I'm gonna get some water you want some?" She nodded, I walked over to them "Hey water girl" Tara smiled "Hi" I leant down to get some water "Hey to you too Sammy" I looked up at my sister putting on my fakest voice "Oh my god, heyyy Maggie how are you?" She rolled her eyes "I hate you" I sipped my drink looking out at the workers "I'm ready for this day to be fucking over"

Tara smirked "You tired baby?" I nodded "Ya and I want you home" She sighed "I'm okay. Denise cleared me" I frowned "Still doesn't mean I think you should be out here" I looked at Maggie silently begging her to help me out "If she's clear and wants to be out here then let her be"

As the day was starting to come to and end a bunch of walkers started to come through the woods. A bunch of us ran over holding out weapons "They can handle it let 'em" The poor people were terrified, they've never had to deal with the dead before. "Don't use your gun, it will only draw ore of 'em" A guy fell to the floor "MORGAN DON"T" Ricks friend sprang into action killing two walkers. The rest of us fallowed in suit going after the remanding ones, once they were all dead I wiped my knife clean while Morgan and Rick talked

"Everybody pack up and go home, its gonna be dark soon" I grabbed all my gear plus Taras getting into a car, "I could have. carried that" I smiled "I got you babe" She leaned over for a kiss which I gladly accepted. "I thought we had to walk" I smirked starting up the car "I convinced Rick to let us take it back" She smiled "Just the two of us?" I nodded "It is a two seater" She nodded looking out the window, I started to drive away from the group "Where are we going?" I kept driving "On a little drive, just the two of us. We have some things to talk about"

She sat up straighter "Like what" I drove with one hand on the wheel "Well Maggie got me thinkin' you know. About marriage and all that fun stuff" I could feel her eyes on me "Do you want to be married?" I nodded resting a hand on her thigh "I do yes. Do you?" She made a noise of agreement "Who would propose?" I smiled "Me obviously, unless you want to then you can" I turned down a road going the back way into Alexandria

"I don't care" I nodded "If we got married would you wear a ring?" I nodded "A band yeah, would you?" she thought for a few moments "I would maybe a little band with a Dimond on it or something" I turned to her parking the car "I'll get you any ring you want" She blushed leaning in for a steamy kiss

"Lets get home" She nodded still kissing my neck as I drove, we pulled up to the main gates waiting to be let in. Once in we got our things form the car making our way to our home. I immediately pushed her against the door cupping her cheek, "Bedroom" I flipped her around kissing her neck cupping her tits, "Let me fuck you like this. Where anyone walking past can see" She shook her head opening the front door, I stumbled a little when her body moved away form mine, "Go get in bed I'll meet you there in a few"

I nodded kissing her before making my way to our shared room. When I got inside I immediately took my clothes off, undid the bed, turned the nightstand lamp on. The doors opened reveling Tara with two wine glasses and a bottle "Fuck" I smirked "Hey baby" She set the things down "Fuck me" I crawled to the edge of the bed sitting on my knees "I will" I leaned forward pressing our lips together in a sweet kiss. Her hands went to my body grabbing my ass, I moaned into her "Your so fucking pretty" She smacked my ass softly "Do that again"

She did it but this time a little harder, our mouths and tongues fell into a rhythm, while my hand started to undo her belt, "Come here" I moved back puling her on top of me, we kissed a few times, while is stuck my hand down her pants. "Your so fucking wet Tar, did our makeout session in the car do this to you?"

She moaned into my mouth "Or was it me wanting to fuck you outside?" She pulled back taking off her shirt "All of it" I leaned up puling the straps to her bra down, "You're perfect. You don't even know how perfect you are" I took one of her nipples into my mouth earring a low moan from her