Where are our people

Taras leg started to bounce "You okay?" She nodded "Yeah. Yeah" I sipped my drink "I was at the prison" My stomach dropped, I turned to her "With the governor" I clenched my jaw "Umm, I didn't know who he was or what he could do. And I didn't know who all of you were, who you were" I closed my eyes feeling my heart shatter "I-I just didn't want it to be hidden. That I was there" I opened my eyes nodding slowly, I glanced at her lips "You're here with us now"

I leaned forward pressing our lips together. Immediately I felt sparks fly, sparks that I haven't felt in a long time. I pulled back before she pulled me back in, we kissed for a few seconds before finally parting "I've been wanting to do that for so long" She laughed kissing me again. I wanted it to continue but I knew it couldn't, "Your a good kisser" I smiled "I've been told" We kissed again briefly "We can go in the back room" I laughed "No, not tonight" I got up picking up our plates

"You dirty dog" I rolled my eyes ignoring Rosita "You kissed her" I threw them in the dirty pile "How was it" I turned to her "Amazing. I was shocked at how good it was, how prefect it felt" She chewed on her nail "I'm happy for you" Sasha came storming past us "What are you doing?" Gabriel looked up "What are you doing? This is all connected, you show up, we're being watched, and now three of us are gone"

He looked at me "I.." he looked at all of us "I don't... I don't have anything to do with this" She pulled her knife, I rushed over grabbing her arm "Sasha put it away" She pointed it at me making me back up "Its all fucking connected Sam don't you think?"

Tyreesee walked over "Where are our people" She walked closer to Gabriel "I don't... I don't" She cut him off "WHERE ARE OUR PEOPLE" he had his hands raised "I don't have anything to do with this" Rick pulled her back standing in front of her "Why'd you bring us here" he gulped "You work with someone?" He shook his head "I'm alone. I'm alone, I've always been alone" Rick pointed his finger in his face "What about that woman in the food bank Gabriel? What did you do to her? 'You'll burn for this' that was for you. Why? What are you gonna burn for Gabriel?"

He pushed him against the railing "What? What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO" He stared to cry "I locked the doors at night. I always lock the doors at night. They started coming my congregation. Atlanta was bombed the night before and they were scared. They were- they were looking for a safe place, a place where they felt safe" I walked back towards my bag "What are you doing?" I grabbed my gun "This asshole is defiantly lying" Tara grabbed my hand "Don't" I pulled it away from her grasp walking back pointing the gun at him

"SO YOU KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE BECAUSE YOUR A COWERD. GIVE ME A REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T BLOW YOUR BRIANS OUT" He fell to the floor sobbing "Sam stop" I looked at Rick "No you stop. He deserves this" I cocked the gun "Give me a reason" He started preying "Guys, there's someone laying down in the grass outside"

We all ran outside "BOB" Sasha ran to his side "His leg" I walked towards the walker shooting it "Get inside" We started mowing down the walkers, once they were all dead Rick and I walked back inside. "I was sitting in the graveyard and someone knocked me out" Tara looked at me standing "You okay?" I nodded not moving my eyes from Bob on the floor "It was that guy Gareth, and five other ones. They were eating my leg right in front of me like it was nothing. All proud like they had it all figured out"

"Did they have Daryl and Carol" I looked around hoping that Gareth and his people were gone. "Gareth said they drove off" Tara cupped my face "Hey its gonna be okay" I looked into her eyes "We don't know that do we" He sat up showing Sasha something "It happened at the food bank" I clenched my jaw moving away from Tara "Theres a sofa in my office" Tyreesee stood up picking up Bob bringing him into that room.

Abe grabbed my arm leading me to the guns "I say we go after these assholes" I nodded grabbing an assault rifle "Agreed" he walked towrds the group "We need to go to DC right now" Rick shook his head "Carol and Daryl will be back. We wont go anywhere without them" he sighed "I respect that I do. But there is a clear thereat to Eugene, I need to extract his ass before things get uglier, so if ya'll wont come then good luck to you, we'll go our separate ways" I stood in front of them "You're leaving on foot" He turned to Rick "We fixed that damn bus ourselves"

Rick started to walk towards him "Theres a lot more of us" Abe stood up straighter "You wanna keep it that way? You should come" Rosita looked at me "Carol saved your life, we saved your life" he sighed "Well I'm trying to save yours. Save everyones" Rick got right in his face "We're not going anywhere without our people" Abe leaned down "Your people took off" Rick looked up "They'll be back" He shook his head "TO WHAT? PICKED OVER BONES" Rick put his hands on him but Abe pushed him back "DON'T PUT YOU HANDS ON ME" I raised my gun pointing it at Abe

"HEY, HEY, HEY STOP IT RIGHT NOW" Both men looked at Glenn "Do you really think you're gonna be any safer leaving right now then in the middle of the night?" He nodded "Yeah" He looked at me who still had my gun at him "What about tomorrow. We need each other for this. We need each other for DC. We can get through all of us together" I slowly lowered my gun "I have an idea" I turned to Tara "If you stay and help, I'll go with you tomorrow to DC, no matter what" I frowned "What?" She looked at me not saying anything "Glenn, Maggie and Sam to"