Interviews

I walked around the room with Judith bouncing her and talking softly to her. Little by little members of our group were called in to talk to this Deanna lady. "Sam she wants to speak with you" Maggie took the infant from my arms giving me a soft smile, "Hi, I'm Deanna Monroe" I looked at the short lady "Samantha Greene" She smiled warmly "Are you okay if I film this?" I nodded continuing to look out the window, "Please"

I nodded walking to sit in the chair, my leg started to bounce "How long have you been out there?" I shrugged "Since the beginning" she nodded "How did you all find each other? Did you know each other before?" I looked around "I was originally in Virginia when the world fell to shit. I made my way home to Georgia to be with my family. Then Rick and his people found my family's farm. We grew close like a family then when it became unsafe we moved to a prison. After that we moved onto the road where we found Rosita, Eugene, Abraham, Tara and father Gabriel"

She nodded, I looked at her "I was a congress woman, Ohio 15th district. You?" I looked at my hands "I was a Director" She smiled "Anything that I would have seen?" I shook my head "No, I never got far in my career" She crossed her legs "How did you end up here?"

She smiled "My family and I were trying to get back to my district to help manage the crisis. And... the army stopped us on a back road and directed us here. They were supposed to come later but they never did. But there was supplies here so we made the best of it?" I nodded "So you've been behind these walls the whole time?"

She nodded "We need people who've been out there, your group is the first we've even considered taking in for a long time"

I leaned forward "You should keep your gates closed" She leaned closer "Why?" I looked her dead in the eye "Because its all about survival now, at any cost. People out there will do anything for food, water, shelter. They'll prey on your weaknesses, tear you down till you have nothing left. So bringing in people you don't even know or trust is really fucking stupid"

She raised an eyebrow "Are you telling me not to let your people in? Are you already looking after this place?" I tilted my head "Aaron says he can trust you" I rolled my eyes "He doesn't know me. I've killed people, so my family can be where they are today" She smiled "Sounds like I would want to be apart of your family" I stood up walking to the window "What do you want form us?"

She walked next to me "These families, should be able to raise their children in a safe environment. Carl, Judith should have a safe place to grow up" I turned to her "How do I play into all that?" She walked closer "I want you to help us survive, I know you can do that" I crossed my arms "How?"

She looked up at me "I'm amazing at reading people. If I didn't win re-election I would have been a professional poker player" I laughed looking down at her "I'm in" She smiled "Good. Send up Rosita please" I nodded walking downstairs "Ro she wants you" She nodded standing up

Once everyone was done we walked outside handing over our guns "Their still your guns. You can check them out whenever you go beyond the wall. But inside here we store them for safety" I placed my weapons on the table patting Carls shoulder, Aaron walked us over to some houses "These two are for you guys. Dispose of them as you will" Rick walked towards one while I walked towards the other, Tara fallowed me inside while Rick and Carl checked out the other

"Holy shit" We looked through the house smiling, "I told you he wasn't lying" I smiled looking at the books on the shelve "Hey uh, I know you overheard Carol and I last night" She didn't say anything looking through drawers in the kitchen "When I said I'm still in love with my ex I meant it. She's one of my great loves in this world. So a part of me will always love her"

She nodded "Sorry for being a dick earlier" I smiled walking close to her "Its okay" I leaned forward kissing her softly. She pulled me closer into her keeping the kiss. We stood there kissing for a few minutes till I broke away "I wanna take a shower join me?" She smiled kissing me softly "I'm gonna keep looking around have fun though" I kissed her again "Your missing out" She smiled bitting her lip, I walked into the master bathroom smiling,

I turned the shower on taking off all my clothes. I walked in letting the water drizzle down on me, I moaned at how good the warm water felt. I opened my eyes seeing Shampoo, conditioner and soap "Fuck ya" I put it in my hair scrubbing out all the dirt from everything. I stayed in there relaxing letting the warm water hit the knots in my back. A little while later I got out drying off, I looked in the mirror wiping the dew from it seeing my complexion. My hair was lighter than before, my bags are more noticeable. I look like a fucking mess

I walked out with the towel wrapped round me looking through the clean clothes. I put some on grabbing my converses. I walked out of the room seeing Tara talking to Carol and Daryl "You took a shower?" I nodded "I feel fucking refreshed" She smiled "May I?" I nodded "Ya go ahead, there's some clothes in the master bedroom too" She smiled walking in there to wash. I looked at Daryl "Whats up?" I looked out the window towards Ricks house "He wants us all to sleep there tonight"

I nodded "Sounds good to me" We all sat around in the living room talking, and one by one members of our group started to come in. Once everyone was showered we all went over to Ricks where we met Maggie, Glenn, Noah, Michonne, Carl and Judith "Hey" I hugged Maggie "Hi. Did you take a shower yet?" She shook her head "No, Glenn and I just got here" I nodded "Woah your face" Rick laughed hugging me "Hi to you too Sam" I touched it "Oh my god it feels weird" He moved my hand away "Go sit down"

I smirked walking over to Judith's crib "Hey pumpkin" I picked her up blowing a raspberry on her tummy, she giggled laying her head in my neck. I patted her back sitting on the couch by Carol "Whatcha doing" She showed me a hand drawn map of Alexandria "Making a map" I nodded bouncing Judith on my knee. Someone knocked on the door making us all turn our attention to it, Rick opened it reveling Deanna "Wow" Rick looked at the floor "I was coming by to see how-"

She stopped talked when she saw all of us "Sticking together smart" he leaned against the door "No one told us we couldn't" She smiled "They said you assigned them jobs?" she nodded "I have" he tilted his head "I don't have one" She smiled "That because I haven't told you yet or Michonne. I'm working on something for Samantha and Sasha, but I haven't figured Mr. Dixon out just yet" He looked at us "Well goodnight" He nodded shutting the door