Propose

Rick looked at the whole town gathered in Deannas house "Now what I'm proposing, I know it sounds risky but walkers are already slipping through the exits. One of the trucks keeping the walkers in can go off the edge any day now. Maybe after one hard rain. That exit sends them east, all of 'em right at us. This isn't about if it gives its when, it's gonna happen thats way we have to do this soon"

Everyone was in agreement except this one guy "Maybe there's another way. I mean couldn't we just build up the weak spots? I can draw up plans I worked on the wall with Reg" Deanna shook her head "We're doing this Ricks way" he looked down "We're gonna have Daryl lead them out" Sasha spoke up "Me too. I'll take a car ride right next to him. It cant just be him. I'll keep 'em coming Daryl keeps 'em from getting sloppy"

Abe didn't even look up but spoke "I'll go with her. It's a long way to white knuckle it solo" Rick nodded "Alright, we'll have two teams. One on each side of the forest helping manage this thing. We're gonna have a few people on watch form now on. Rosita, Sam, Holly they're out, so who's in?" No one said anything for a few moments "Me" We all looked at Michonne, Glenn spoke up next "I'm in" He nodded "I would like to help as well" He imminently said no to Gabriels request

The guy from earlier spoke up "I mean there has to be another play, a safer option" Rick sighed "I've said it before, walkers herd up, they fallow a path if something is drawing them. That how we get 'em all at once" The guy tilted his head "We're supposed to just take your word for it? We're all just supposed to fall in line after..." Rick frowned "After what?"

The guy gulped "After you wave a gun around screaming at people pointing it at them. After you shoot a man in the face, after you" Deanna cut him off "Enough" It became deathly silent "I'll go" Heath raised his hand, than anther woman agreed than Tobin, then to my shock Nicholas. Rick nodded "We'll make this work, we'll keep this place safe. Keep our families safe. We will" The guy from earlier spoke up again "The plan, go through it again" I looked at him "Dude he just said it"

He stared daggers into Rick "Every part, say it again" Rick went to say it again but I intervened "He's being an asshole Rick, let me tell 'em the plan" The man looked at me, I smirked waiting for the go ahead from Rick. When my leader nodded I stood up grabbing the guy "Lets go for a walk bud" He went to say something but I was already pulling him out of the house, toward the gates, "Wh-where are you taking me?" I smirked "Just walk" He did as told stopping when he realized we're approaching the gates

"Wh-what are y-you doing" I shoved him making him fall "Showing you the fucking plan. We're gonna kill all 'em fucking walkers okay, so I advise you to put you shittin' pants on because your gonna die if we don't do what Rick says" he looked at me like I was crazy "Now get in the fucking house and act like a man" he nodded standing up quickly walking as fast as he could back to the house

I took my sweet ass time walking back to the house. I know what I need to do in this, so I don't have to be back right away. While I walked I saw Tara talking to the new doctor. My girlfriend laughed a little too hard at what the blond said, I started to walk over but I heard my name being called, when I turned Rick was telling me to come to him. I sighed walking over, "I need you to help set up the field out there" I nodded "Okay, how many people do you want me to take?" He shook his head "We're all going out there together. You're gonna take a car okay" I nodded "Sounds good"

He looked back down at his paper trying to think of ideas, I walked up the steps, "Go through Richmond and steer 'em West" he thought for a few moments "I agree, thats good thank you" I nodded "Anytime" I went to walk away but he called me back over "Start getting the cars ready and the people. We'll move out when we're done here" I saluted him walking away. "RO I NEED YOU FOR A SEC" She jogged over "Whats up?" I handed her some supplies "I need you to help me start up some cars" She nodded going to the RV.

Lizzie walked over "Sammy hey" I smiled "Hey" She rubbed her arm "Do you need any help?" I smiled "Ya, that would be great. Uhh can you please help Rosita over there with supplies for the RV" She nodded "I never got to tell you but I'm sorry about Tara" I shrugged "Its all good. She's up an walkin' so" She nodded "Umm I should uh get going" I waved her off watching her walk away. "What do you want me to do" I turned to my girlfriend "Go home and rest" She sighed "No, I'm helping" I shrugged "Then find something to do, I dunno"

"OKAY EVERYONE LETS ROLL OUT" I opened the car door getting in driver side, much to my demise Tara got in next to me then Maggie and Glenn in the back. I turned to my girlfriend "I thought you were staying home" She shook her head "I already told you I was coming, I don't care if you don't like it" I clenched my jaw looking straight ahead, "So you feel better Tar" She looked back at Glenn "Ya, Denise gave me some meds so I fell fine right now" Everyone started to pull out, so I started the car driving after them.

"Hey you okay?" I looked in the review mirror seeing Maggie closing her eyes "I just don't like when she drives" I flipped her off earring giggles from our spouses "We got in one accident and Maggie over there is acting like I killed someone" She open them "You flipped the car" I shrugged "A fucking deer ran out of nowhere" she sighed "Tara wanna know why she has a scar across her eyebrow" She nodded "Because when she drove us that night, and flipped the car glass cut her face" I slapped her leg "Fuck you. At least I never broke my arm getting bucked from a horse"

I grabbed a cd putting it in, "Have you seen her spider man tattoo" I slapped her again "You have a Spiderman tattoo?" I slapped my sister "Ya, its on the back of my thigh" She nodded "Did your ex make fun of that too?" Maggies mouth dropped "You told her about M-" I cut her off "Yes. And to answer your question hunny, shes the one that gave it to me, while I gave her an Iron Man one" she bit her lip "Can I give you one?" I laughed "Sure, we'll all get Greatms" she smiled "Across my knuckles" I giggled resting my hand on her thigh