You're a nerd

Rick went through the pictures as the guy continued to explain his community, as he was explaining how our people would make his people stranger Rick walked up to him punching him hard. The guy fell to the floor knocked out, Daryl and Rosita tied him up while Maggie tried to see if he was okay. "Dump his gear lets see who this guy really is" Carl and I went through his stuff "I've never seen a gun like that before"

I grabbed it "Its a fear gun, he could use it to signal he's in trouble" I handed it to Rick, he signed shaking his head. When the guy came to it he started to laugh "Hell of a right hook there Rick" Our leader walked towards him "How many of your people are out there?" Aaron looked at him "Your being cautious I get it" He shook his head "You have a flat gun to signal your people. So how many are out there?" The guy sighed "Does it matter" Rick tilted his head "Yes, yes it does"

Aaron looked at all of us "I mean of course it matters how many people are out there but does it matter if I tell you how many people are really out there? Because I'm pretty sure no matter what number I say, 8, 32, 444, 0. No matter what I say you're not gonna trust me" Rick clenched his jaw "Well it's hard to trust anyone who smiles after getting punched in the face" Aaron titled his head "How about a guy who leaves water for you in the road"

I walked over "How long have you been on our trail?" he looked at me "Long enough to know that you'll leave packs of the dead on your trail, long enough to see despite the fact of food and water you never turned on each other. You're survivors and your people" Rick looked down "Like I said and I hope you won't punch me in the face again that is the most important resource in the world" We all turned out attention to Rick who slowly walked forward "How many others are out there?"

Aaron looked him dead in the eye "One. I knew you wouldn't believe me, if it's not words, if it's not pictures what would it take to convince you that this is for real?" he thought for a few seconds "What if I take you all to the community right now we can get there before lunch" Rick looked at all of us "I don't know how your going to fit 16 people into the car you and your one friend drive here" he looked nervous "We drove separately if-if we wanted to be able to take them all home. Theres enough room for all of us"

Carol spoke "And you're parked only a couple of miles away right?" he nodded "East on rage road just after you hit route 16. We wanted to get them closer but then the storm came, blocked the road we couldn't clear it" Rick nodded "Ya you really thought this through" Aaron looked at us all again "If I wanted to ambush you all I would have done it here. You know light the barn on fire while you slept, picked you off as you ran out the only exit, you can trust me"

Michonne and Rick started to debate wether they should ignore Aarons offering or take him up on it. "I'll go check out the cars" Glenn nodded "I will too" Rick looked back at Abe "Abraham?" he nodded "Ya I'll go with you" Rick turned to Rosita "Rosita" She nodded grabbing her gun. They walked out "If we're all in here we're a target" Daryl grabbed his crossbow "I got the area covered" Rick nodded "Alright, groups of two, find somewhere safe within eyeshot" Tara and I partnered up

"So alone at last" I smiled "That we are" She sat on a log "You know last night was fun" I sat next to her "Which part? When we almost got eaten alive?" She giggled shaking her head "No, when we were kissing" I blushed "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" She held my hand "Did you?" I nodded "Very much" She smiled looking out "Do you trust this guy?" I shook my head "No, he stalks us. Knows our names its fucking creepy" She started to play with my hand "What if there really is a community?" I looked at her "Then we go and live out our days" She smiled "Grow old together. Adopt a cat" I laughed "Ya, get GREATMS tattooed"

She laughed "Matching tattoos huh?" I nodded looking at my ink filled arm "Ya, one more for the collection" She examined it looking at the random things on my body "Is this a Harry Potter tattoo?" She looked at the small deathly hallows symbol "Um obviously" She laughed "Your a nerd" I pulled my arm away "I am not" She looked at it "You totally are" I rolled my eyes "Do you have more?" I bit my lip "Oh my god of what?" I pulled my pants down slightly showing her the quote on my hip "Always" She laughed "Your a nerd hunny" I crossed my arms "I'm leaving you" I started to walk away "No come back" She pulled me back to her kissing me "Stay"

"YOU LOVE BRIDS GONNA JOIN US OR WHAT?" We got startled by Michonnes voice "YA WE'RE COMING" we walked over "Did you come?" She slapped Rositas arm "Fuck you" I smiled "Yup" Tara slapped my chest making us all laugh "Don't encourage them" I wrapped my arm around her "Don't worry darlin' Abe and Ro fuck when people can hear" Abe laughed making Rosita blush "Ya'll found food?" They nodded "That guys wasn't lying" Tara smiled "Told you" We walked into the barn "Holy shit" Carl walked over helping us carry the supplies in

Rick examined everything "This is ours wether we go to you camp or not. It's ours" Aaron nodded "What do you mean? Why wouldn't we go?" Mitch looked at the boy "he was lying, or if you wanted to hurt us, but he isn't, he doesn't. We need this all of us so we're going. Somebody say something if they feel differently" Daryl looked up at Rick "I dunno man this barn smells like horse shit" Rick nodded "Ya were going"

He turned to Aaron "So where are we going? Where is your camp?" Aaron looked up "Well every time I've done this I've been the one behind the wheel driving in the recruits back. I believe your good people I bet my life on it, but I'm not ready to bet my friends lives on it just yet" Mich walked over to him "Your not driving. So if you wanna get home you'll have to tell us how to get there"