Chapter 1

I have been thinking about returning to Istanbul for good for a year now. 

Leaving all the success in America and coming back to the starting point, you think it's easy ?! but know one thing, I'm only doing this for one of my dearest people: my sister. 

Through everything that has happened in the last year, my friends have always supported me...but no one can face their history and their sources, so I have to leave America to find my sister ....Ekim never returned. 

For months, people searched everywhere.

But Ekim left us nothing to find.

People and her relatives are beginning to lose hope that she will ever come back.

But me? I'm not so sure. ....because I couldn't get rid of the feeling that Ekim is still here...as if her disappearance has a purpose for all this and I still don't know it...I can't think or draw conclusions anymore, but I'm sure that her disappearance has something to do with the students of this famous school, which I don't know?

Maybe she wants to penalize them so that's why she disappeared?It doesn't make sense and what happened last year?we'll find out soon enough ........she probably knows all our secrets and she wants to make us suffer like the day she disappeared. the problem is that she knows all my secrets and I will come back to find her. 

I hope her disappearance didn't cause any damage! I have the impression that a lot of things will change .... It's time to see the real facets of her family and who to trust?

Tonight, I am alone in my apartment and like every night I read a book to relax and forget the stress of my studies. 

I live in New York. i'm in architecture school because i dream of becoming an artist who will build masterpieces in the world. we all have a dream and so does Ekim. 

For a while now, nothing is happening in my life. i'm failing all my exams, my head is elsewhere .... is at my sister's house. 

Summer has come and i'm getting ready to leave next week. i hesitate to call my mother and i don't even know how she is now! She must be upset because not only did she lose me and my dad and now my sister, every time I call her I hear her sweet voice and I hang up. 

I don't have the strength or excuses to face her again, I'm disappointed in my decision and I regret it very much, I had to for my dad. 

I feel like in his life there are those who leave but never those who stay.

 I breathe again and lose my eyes to the horizon of New York. I love this city. 

it has an incredible energy with its mythical and beautiful skyscrapers. 

This city never sleeps like I do but I survive. i hear a little slam at the door : i'm not waiting for my person tonight...getting rid of my thoughts, i leave to open the door. When I open my door, I see nobody. strange? 

at this hour, it is midnight.As I close my door, I see a package with my name on it.

I don't remember ordering anything. 

I see a collis coming straight from Istanbul.I snatch it from the floor, slam the door hard and go to inspect the collis. What's inside? Is it about my sister?no, I don't think so, even they don't know where I live I hope, unless I don't know...

this is a bad sign, I'm getting scared!

i'm scared, so scared.....now !