Chapter 10

the journey is very long as if I traveled in time .... as if I came back 20 years ago .... 

the city has not changed, this city is a rare pearl, just smelling its air seems a remedy to your worries. Its streets are always full and its long rivers are never empty. History is at the door of the neighborhoods, leaving its traces everywhere as if it warns us of its presence in the surroundings.

At every corner, a historical site, a mosque, or a church, a museum, a charming district, a palace, a bazaar, thermal baths, century-old buildings, picturesque constructions that you can't see anywhere else.

All kinds of things that force us to get lost in a maze of streets, alleys and avenues that seem to never end.

Starting from the old city, you have to walk far and long to find a neighborhood without character.What is also striking is the existence of all these street trades that have long since disappeared here: street vendors, shoeshine boys, water vendors, fruit vendors, food vendors, pastry or candy vendors, auctioneers, various and varied kiosks, each one participates and brings an energy and this urban vitality that unites dozens of villages and increases the impression of wandering between two worlds or between two continents. 

Welcome to my home, come with me!

back to the starting point, to my childhood neighborhood, to my home .... 

this neighborhood is different from the others: it has a history and a richness that cannot be found elsewhere. 

you tell me, maybe it's normal you grew up here?! but I can't answer this question because I feel something else than that .....

walking again in the neighborhoods, I feel a wave of emotion that does not stop my eyes in tears .... they welcome me but not as warmly as before, as if I were a stranger who has just discovered the place for the first time, it does not look like a girl from these neighborhoods .... people have completely changed and so the look of people too.There have been many changes in the city but what is on my neighborhood is still the same as I knew ...I can easily find my way back and if I don't meet anyone.