Chapter 5

a church  or an old school .....i don't know...the image is blurred ....dark and  very watch...

the air present is very heavy and dangerous....a woman was sleeping in the middle of a luminous circle.this circle represents a sign but not any sign!

She wakes up with a start as if she was living a long nightmare...

shocked and terrorized, she slowly moves back ......regaining strength, she suddenly stands up, eyes in all directions in the church, maybe there is a way out for her?

she continues to whisper "where am I ..... where am I".

A figure moves behind her shadow and reaches out to her, she puts her hand on her shoulder.

-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you on your first day.

Dressed in a bloody and tattered white dress, she grimaces and walks away rubbing her temples and frowning.

What is this? .... What are you doing ..... What's wrong with me?

-You wanted to be part of my world and well, welcome!

-What did you do to me .... I feel different .... I see or hear things I shouldn't ....

-In fact, my dear woman, you are exactly like me .... You have become exactly like me!

you will soon feel no emotion or pity for the weak ..... What pity!

-But what are you talking about?

-It will make you sick and weak if you don't show .... so I preferred you to be like me strong, that's why you are here?! 

-And who are you?!

with a smile, the man moves forward and grabs his chin violently, he shakes his head and says:

-I thought you were smart but I was wrong, the brave ones like you only see the superficial side of people but they never calculate the inside of the appearances.

He gets up and moves back to be out of the circle again...

He begins to let out a sarcastic laugh until the walls of the church shake under his voice.

-The suffering of others is the most precious thing in the world....

The woman takes her eyes off the man to look around the church, her brows furrowed in confusion...

-wait ....where .....where am I?!She pauses, her eyes wide with some memory ....She breaks down in tears, her body trembling with panic and fear.