Chapter 25

after long reflections and looking straight ahead, I answer:

- I denounce him immediately!

- Why?

- Because the safest decisions are always the most effective, right?

-I have the impression that you will say the opposite ....

- the man has no way to win, because he should never have played this game.

I pull my chair away from his presence and start to look away.he nods with a knowing look and walks away momentarily... He gets up and approaches me, pauses ..... and then smiles!

- you are engaged!

-is this a joke?

- my intuition tells me that you live in poor neighborhoods and you need this job to pay for the repair!

he whispers in my ear:

- tik tok, time is running out! the more it is fixed, the more you can leave! 

I smile at this and jump away:

-Exactly. I'm trying not to stay long, Mr. Kanat!

-Welcome, among us he smiles at me and walks away to his office.

I hesitate to go back because I don't know if I'm going back today or not?

- You can go. You start tomorrow!

well, perfect M.k  who knows everything and even in the reflections, he manages to communicate!

What a day! I'm going home very quickly because I'm tired of this situation!

I want to get out of here and fast!as I leave the company, I notice that I forgot my wallet:

-Ah, great! that makes me even more angry! where's my head, damn it!

 I come back to the room where we were ....sh***t, there is someone ! 

well, I'll try to do like a normal person : knock on the door, logical !the problem is the door is half-opened : I see two men in black who discuss with Kanat ! 

They are strange : they are dressed all in black, he even wears black gloves and black glasses. 

we can almost not see their identities as those of yesterday! we can almost see their faces and it is very frightening! what are they doing here? are these people part of the casseette ? 

I put myself near the door to avoid their looks! I listen and listen: 

- we congratulate you, Kanat! the sect before the blood ties says one of the men 

- you have eliminated the girl!

- What girl? What are they talking about?

-Now you know what to do?

- Very well, I heard Who do these people think they are! They take people's lives as they sing!I hope my sister wasn't part of that world!