Chapter 9

I saw her running after my sister to get her phone.

-Ekim! give it to me. stop, looking at you! you look like a child! 

-You're hiding something, Leyla!I came that day to surprise my mother and my sister. I promised them to go and see them a long time ago and seeing my position now, I regret it very much as if I had abandoned them again. 

I went to buy some pastries to make them smile and just by seeing their smile .... my life is just perfect!

 I see them running and playing as they were as children, it reminds me of when we were young ..... we were shaking the streets of our neighborhood...

-leyla, you are hiding something, it seems?!come and get me loose!

my sister used to run with her long curly hair. she was a good athlete and even dribbled a ball as she passed by. compared to Leyla, you could say that she and running .... were two different worlds!

- Can I ask you something?! Why don't you tell me?-I can't tell you everything ..... It's called having privacy!

when you see it from afar, it looks like two kittens scratching each other ....

-What did you do? -Sorry, Ekim... come on, I'll go and see, we'll put some water on...

my sister is a real comedian! she is the champion to fool people to get attention!

-I got you...-Ekim, come here!- So, you're calling it quits?! Come on, Leyla, let's get your phone!- Are you serious?! Whoever believes you is really a jerk?!Give me my phone...

I see a car driving too fast for a narrow neighborhood. .... is heading straight for Leyla...

I yell from a distance:  LEYLA ATTENTION! LEYLA STOP .....? DON'T CROSS!

I start to raise my hands to attract their attention but .... if only they had seen, not everything would have happened ..... the accident, the disappearance of my sister .... I can still hear the squeals of the tires when she hit my poor friend Leyla .... I can't get this image out of my head .....

Announcement: Ladies and Gentlemen, the flight to Istanbul is about to depart, please proceed to gate G14. 

The time has come and it is too late to turn back...