Chapter 13

All fairy tales begin with an invitation.I feel like I'm going to get some answers by going to this party but I never shy away from their rules.they have a dress code to follow:  just dress smart and in red. i don't care at all so i'm going to dress in black.

I take courage to go into my sister's room: I can still smell her perfume in the air, she is a real rebel just like me: the way she dresses, the way she holds herself, the taste of music, the style ... everything. 

I approach the mirror and I see her smiling next to mom. she was happy that day. 

I caress the photo and I approach her wardrobe.

 I take her clothes and take them in my arms to imagine her presence.

I see the white dress and I imagine it on her, she must be very beautiful the day she wore.

I will put it on and I will modify it, maybe even a lot.

 I put it on the table and pour black paint on it. with brush strokes, it finally turns into total black. I let it dry on the edge of the window and I can take my shower.

I have exactly one hour left before the party starts. I put on my sister's dress in order to feel her soul on me. I put on the leather jacket and the long shiny boots with chains and leather gloves. 

It's time to mess up the dirty image of this party and break the ego of its organizers.

....

most women sell their souls to attend this kind of events: meet the perfect stranger, the soul mate ....bla bla bla ..... that words in the air. 

unlike me, I much prefer to run in my neighborhood than attend these ridiculous parties.

I arrive at the destination: I see long and big marble stairs standing at my feet in front of me.

I start to climb the stairs and I'm not aware of the hard look of the people and the criticism

- who does she think she is?!

"the gothic ball is not spoken, miss?!"

"she is ridiculous! look at this dress has no style "...

people only look at external appearances and that's why they are easily fooled. they have not understood anything about life. you know, as soon as you don't put on the dresses of a great collector, jewels, shoes of marks: one can say that you are not human in their eyes.

I arrive at the big door and start to contemplate the surroundings !