Chapter 3

The image has long since disappeared, I wait impatiently for what will happen next, I turn my eyes to the clock and it is only one o'clock in the morning. 

Suddenly, the screen shows a scene I don't know about yet.I see someone moving in the corridors, what is it dark here! 

he is moving in the corridors of this school, ah yes the famous school! this person leaves a spontaneous diffusion of the corridor as if he was doing something we don't know what he is doing. 

what is in this corridor?! then he moves towards a big room, not just any room.... ...

it's a room for surveillance cameras...this person moves slowly so as not to be noticed.

 we see a light under the door. there are surely people from the school maybe?! 

This person opens the door and sees: the team of the big criminals, because of them all this started but the worst in this story it continues. i don't know, it's not an ordinary room, as if they are cooking something .... we see them smiling through their masks... 

the person holding the camera is standing behind a column...she is watching these people and these people are wearing identical masks and they all have tattoos. it's as if they belong to a cult and are doing some kind of ritual .... 

they are praying to a symbol and the worst thing about it is that you can feel this dark energy despite its distant breath .... there is only one person holding my gaze and I recognize that gaze .... I think the same thing as the person holding the camera and as if she can read like an open book. ... this person has the same physique and posture as Kanat .... 

his pale face, his cold look and his imposing physique .....he turns his face towards the person and he recognizes her so all the members turn towards her ....the person who holds the camera panics and starts to shake ....as the views change ....the person runs and runs ...

she is followed ....suddenly she arrives at a dead end corridor ....and she turns her camera slowly .... as if she was surrounded. there we see him in front of us, it is really not possible?! 

he wears a wedding ring and this wedding ring, I know it .... 

I imagine, no, the person who hides behind the camera is not my sister, is it not, it is not possible?! suddenly he pushes her violently towards a door and my sister plunges into the darkness of the room ..... the camera falls and goes out on the shadow of the person who has just made a big mistake ....the screen goes out and my breath comes in .... 

I feel anger and hatred coming over me...I can't believe it! I can't breathe and I can't get up...

I'm paralyzed...I put my hand on my heart and I try to get my breath back...suddenly the phone rings...I hope it's just a nightmare...I hope it's just a nightmare.