Chapter 32

I collapse a lot on the passenger seat!

we hurry back to his office. I see that he is very focused on the road and I see no car following us yet. the silence is silent but he breaks the silence first:

-I didn't hear from you, all of a sudden you just disappeared?

-I disappeared because he tried to kill me. 

-I have my men there. They are here to protect you .... they were going to defend you but you were able to escape from everyone ..... who are you?!

he points his stern gaze at me and I do the same to him with my gaze.

-as I told you before, I can survive .......!

 -How did you do that?

-the main thing, I have what you need .....I take the earpiece out of my ear and put it on one of the black boxes..... so the convention!

-then we're kitties!

-very well, I apologize for having dragged you into this, but soon you will be free

-that's what I want to hear!

I turn my gaze towards the road and contemplate the landscape that takes shape before me!

I think of that mafya babasi  earlier and I can't imagine what a face he's making!

I smile at this thought and k notices him and he says to me:

- you did a great job. this guy is going to pay dearly.

-that's for sure, he deserves this big asshole!

I turn my face and smile tenderly at him.K. stares at me and gives me the same smile back!

-What's going to happen?

 -we'll live this moment and we'll see!

-where do you live? 

The  moment of silence settles, I do not allow to tell him the truth!

-I don't have a fixed place, I walk from one hotel to another...

-We will settle this matter as soon as possible!

-I don't want to laugh at you, K !

-tonight you'll come to my hotel, I won't leave you alone after what happened!

-All right, as you wish!I look at him very badly, he gets on my nerves and he always likes to be in control!