Chapter 12

she has difficulty in realizing that I am facing her.

- no, you are not real...you are just a figment of my imagination! 

she pulls my arm away and steps back again .... 

I grab her hand again and bring it to my face:

-Look how real I am!no she pushes me away until she hits the table and knocks the glass into a thousand pieces. before it falls, it hits her soul hard and shatters.

-Attention, mother .... you are hurt. Let me see.

I kneel down next to her and carefully examine her plea.

I squeeze her hands gently and whisper to her:

-I think it's time to clean this up ....I go back downstairs to find a first aid kit. 

Once found, I go back up to the surface and quickly apply the first aid.

She looks at me with a thoughtful look and suddenly she speaks again:

 -why did you leave?!I drop my hands in a rush and I can't answer .... 

I'm ashamed of my actions because under the circumstances I see myself as a coward. 

She takes my face with her long fingers and continues to stare at me until she breaks the silence first:

- You know, me and Ekim .... were waiting for you to come back every day!

She bursts into tears and I take her in my arms to calm her down.

While caressing her back, I whisper to her:

-I'm back, mother. I've come to take good care of you!

later in the day

it's a hard day. my mother is very tired and didn't go to work. when she saw me, she had a shock and i understand. at the beginning it was a wall of ice that separated us but now i feel that this wall will break in thousand pieces with time. 

we discussed a little bit about the lost time, as i said it was cold but it's a good beginning. as she had a lot of emotion, she went to bed early. 

i start to tidy up the kitchen until a noise takes me out of my mind. the window open, i go to see the origin of the noise and i see some cats playing with our garbage bags.

 i smile at them so i prepare them a small plate of meat that we had left.

I take my jacket and I run down the stairs to give them the meal.

-I grabbed my jacket and ran down the stairs to give them their food. They were hungry and jumped on me, snatching the plate from me.

- Oh, wow, calm down! I put the plate in their hands and walk away very quickly so as not to be attacked again.

I see something far away, a leaf I suppose, floating in the air.I see something in the distance, a leaf I suppose, floating in the air. stuck between the lid of the trash can, I pick it up and see some kind of party or ball or something. it's a strange poster and it happened tonight. what seems striking to me is that this atmosphere and these signs, I've seen them somewhere before but I don't know ....it's time to get some answers! i decided to go to this party no matter what.