Chapter 17

Four days had passed since the party and since then I had no news from the party participants. 

According to my mother, today Ekim and Kanat are going to divorce even my sister is not there anymore. mom insisted on withdrawing from their power and I fully agree. 

She insisted that I go to their headquarters to sign some papers. I don't want to see them and the other one who is going to be my sister's ex-husband.

Nearly an hour, we arrive in front of a big social HQ. in the middle of the city, the Gunay Comagny is a company with very coveted and important posts in the city. 

gigantic of its location and its height, we direct towards the reception of the building.

I didn't want to go upstairs with her so I stayed downstairs in the waiting room.

you are sitting in the modern, elegant lobby, waiting for my mother to arrive and to leave this place as soon as possible.

 men and women in expensive suits walk by. They all look so serious and professional. .... What world have I landed in? 

Two doors open, and a tall, slim young woman approaches me.

- you're here to apply for the position of secretary general?!

-no, that's not who I am.

 -Then what are you doing here?

- I'm waiting for a person, I have an appointment with .....

Suddenly my mother came to the hall with Kanat in pursuit.

she turns to him and starts shouting:

- You are the one who destroyed my life and my daughter's. It's all your fault.I only had Ekim in my life, and what did you do, you took her from me. She disappeared because of you. I hope you'll experience the same pain and suffering I'm experiencing.

- you are not the only one suffering here .....

looking at him in front of my mother, he screams in his face and I clench my fists because I want to teach him a good lesson.

-I had nothing to do with your daughter's disappearance....

-When this place falls into ruin before your eyes, you will understand the importance of my daughter, you know what she said to me Ekim last time: "Kanat has long since lost that he was human..." you are powerful, aren't you? You have no pity like your father but there are many things that you can lose .... you will regret what you have done... 

The security guards take my mother by force and throw her into the street. 

I can't do anything or they will find out my identity.I hid behind the wall and clenched my fists so tightly that the blood could hardly flow through my body.

I see her take her things and move away from the building I rush to the bathroom and call her to tell her that I've left to buy some things and that I'll be back soon.

I run out of the bathroom and go around the building to the back.I go to get some stones and start to throw on the windows of the facade.