Chapter 30

-Good evening, sir. Is this dress going to please everyone tonight?

-Thank you, sir. It's nice to get a compliment! What are you doing, madam?

-I'm here to see your boss .

-Another one of his puppets, huh?

-Tell him the board is here in person. I won't wait long.

-Good luck! the pleasure is all mine !

-good!

- I can see the board's place around is very important because the guy took his place very quickly!

-I am the law so I am making the most of it!

Inside, through thick smoke, you can see a crowd of people in 80's attire surrounding an old school cocktail bar. A disco ball towards the top, lights up the room.The decor is hellish, a mixture of disco and the past of the 20th century.  Exotic animal heads hang on the walls.

"I bet it's a fat, manipulative guy stinking of a fucking bucks "I see my target from afar, I see around him men with cigars and women with long cigarette holders lounging on elegant benches.bingo, I'm right and very well I adopt a chilly atmosphere!

I hear cheering and the sound of music tearing at your ears, worms and matches clattering, even fists flying in the air. What a show!

I see towards the back, a strange door which leads surely towards the cellar of hell.

I go to the bar and order a cold cocktail.

From my position, I have a better view of the whole building."I bet those girls spent days doing those hairstyles and the guys cut their suits so their shoes like Michael?

I slam my worm violently on the table and spit out the drink.

Let the show begin! I feel his presence behind me.I snap my fingers and scream:

-A new ice

-cold cocktail this time!

I turn around to see a fat man with greasy hair blocking my way.

- How nice to see the council here tonight!

 -Good evening, Sefi! How nice to see you again!

I turn around and swallow my worm in one gulp. He joins me and orders his blood red wine!

He disgusts me!As soon as he moves his chair towards the bar, he makes a squeaking sound that everyone stops and looks us straight in the eye. No noise, nothing at all! all their faces are swallowed by anxiety, I imagine that he is very scary this boy, I begin to understand them.

-I was not warned of your presence tonight? no emotion. 

-You've committed a lot of sins in the last few days, Mr. Sefi!

-I'll make it up to you, I promise! 

-You don't have much time, The Sefi!

-Let me tell you something .....the council has given me an agreement and orders me to read it to you!the silence is silent. you can only hear the sound of the paper tearing.

"Mr. Sefi, you have committed 20 murders in the last few weeks: armed robbery, money laundering, crime and mass destruction of the innocent...

I read the entire convention :

-That you have your defense?

- you know very well this is my job and I am here to control the traffic of the city.

-Tik tak, time is running out Mr. Sefi!

-Listen, there is a traitor among us and he wants to blame me ....

-yesterday there was a shooting in the park and you shot 2 cops. the problem is that we are watching you like everyone else.

I see his face slowly decompose .... he comes up to me and says:

-you can make an exception...

-I am here to obey and nothing else!