Chapter 20

I walk along a corridor on a slippery and cold floor.

The skin embraces directly with the ground, I feel light vibrations hitting all along my body.

back to the corridor of the tape ,  the corridor of the famous school seems to me a real labyrinth. 

I walk without turning back but I feel a silhouette observing me.the night is blinding and the wind slams the windows with one blow. 

hearing my breathing and my footsteps, it scares me to death. 

The fear of finding my dead sister! I walk and walk along the endless corridor. 

I arrive at the famous door and reach it with my hand.

I try to open it but I can't.I try again to open it with my two hands .... I put all my strength on this door, nothing happens!

I feel a strong wind hitting my back and I don't want to go back!screams are heard and violently hit my ears...I can't, I kneel down on the ground in order to close these noises ..... It hurts me and I feel blood flowing from my ears.

 Ekim's voices torture me and I can't get rid of them.I struggle with all my strength from his noises and suddenly I can't hear him anymore.

I open my eyes and lean back to see behind me ... that's when I see her dressed in a white dress, holding out her hands and smiling at me:

- we are finally together! "no, you are not real" ..... "it is not possible"...

-Listen to me sister, I don't have much time, you have to help me to find my body and above all don't trust anyone.I open my eyes wildly and tell her: 

-What are you saying?She closes my mouth with her hands:

-They hear us, give the case Eda to the police. Suddenly, we hear footsteps behind my sister and she opens the door and pushes me down the room.

I hit the floor of the room hard, just like in the case.I try to get up but the fall has paralyzed me.

I struggle to overcome the fall and again, I survive on my feet, well hardly ..... I feel a strange smell! it seems a smell of a corpse! 

the light turns on by itself and I advance towards the bottom of the room.

I see blood stained on the bathtub and so some water gushes out of it.it looks like a blood bath ....! 

I walk towards the bathtub, I see my sister's body floating in the blood .... a ring hanging on her neck and this symbol, I've already seen it somewhere .... it shines and I try to hold back my tears and my disgust towards the others .... and the ring has something special like a power or something...

I try to catch the ring, with difficulty I reach the damn ring....my sister's body is frozen and doesn't contain any life..."concentrate on the ring"...

I grab the edge of the bathtub and catch the ring.

Suddenly , before grabbing the ring, my sister pulls my hand from her chest and looks at me strangely with a evil smile !I jump out of bed in the middle of the night, what was that nightmare?!

I'm trying to understand what's happening to me but I can't find any explanations .... standing in front of the table with a glass of water in my hands, I'm thinking and thinking.....but the scenes don't leave my eyes: I don't understand a thing and what does Ekim want to tell me? what message does she want to give me?!

lost in my reflexions, I receive an anonymous message and it is restarted! 

-if you want explanations, go to the place where it all started! 

this guy starts to annoy me because he reads through my mind 

-the nightmares haunt you and the only way to overcome them is to face them again the stranger writes to me.

I come back to the room and see my mother sleeping like an angel, I'm glad she's sleeping to rest because it's far from imagining what she's going through right now!

 There is no more life here, now and I don't believe in happiness again .... 

I take my things and run to the destination standing in front of the gate, I contemplate the massive landscape in front of me. nothing the glow of the moon illuminates the old building, I slave the wall .... I am used to break into the United States .... it is an old school and the buildings date from the 80s ....I take my things and run to the destination

I see a window open and I jump through it..."I don't try to make too much noise because I'm sure I'm not the only one.I don't turn on the lights and I'll just shine the flash on my phone....

I turn it on and I see a huge abandoned room .... you will not believe your eyes, this is exactly the place of my dreams!